Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Imagine" Coming to DLC

Options

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

That's pretty cool, I'll buy all of that. The note at the end of the article is interesting too
    After this post was originally published, we got a little more information from a Rock Band spokesperson about the instrument options for the album: "All Rock Band 3 DLC will include five-button bass and guitar, drums, Pro drums, keys, Pro keys and harmonies, where applicable. Meaning if a song has a keyboard part or harmonies in it, the keyboard part and harmonies will be included in the DLC track. This includes both Pro Keys and Pro Drums. We have not yet announced any Pro Guitar or Pro Bass upgrades for Imagine. Also, you don't have to have the keyboard to play the keyboard parts of any song for Rock Band 3. You can play the five-button key parts on your traditional five-button guitar controllers." (And, as with all forthcoming Rock Band 3 era DLC it will not be compatible with earlier versions of Rock Band due to a change in file format.)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Good news, and I'd be interested to see what we might get our hands on from George Harrison and Paul McCartney (we need more than that live 3 pack).

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

The title track will be a great one for keys, I've always wanted to learn that anyway!

Advertisement