If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic TX-P42V20B

Options
  • 26-10-2010 12:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi there,

First time to ask a question here, but service appears to be top notch!

Can you do a Panasonic TX-P42V20B to the Dublin area?
    If so, at what price for the TV and for delivery?
    And finally, is the five-year warranty included?

Many thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Ogormant.

Cheer for the post.

Can I just check one thing, it's the V and not the VT20 that you are looking for ?

The 42V20 comes in at £1249.95 and currently it comes with the Panasonic BD45 bluray and the 5 year warranty. It's not cost effective to buy it at the moment without the bluray.

Let me know if you find this cheaper as we always offer the price beat.

Delivery of this screen is tricky as it's a plasma and our couriers don't carry them.

If you can PM me an address, I can find out if it's one that we can deliver ourselves.

Cheers

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 11 ogormant

Dave, I sent that PM on Tuesday, any info for me yet?

Many thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

PM Sent.

Dave

Reply PM sent.

Dave,

Are we able to proceed as per last PM?

Terry

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.