Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween in Dublin Clubs and Pubs??

Options
  • 26-10-2010 1:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

As Halloween is falling on Sunday this year does anyone know if any clubs and pubs will be having any fancy dress or Halloween themed nights on Saturday as well as Sunday as it is the main night of the weekend that everyone goes out? I know it sometimes spreads across the whole weekend but was just wondering if you'd be safe to assume there would be others out in fancy dress on Saturday as well as Sunday?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭solovely

I was wondering the same thing. Got the costume all planned but not sure where to go. Not much online either!

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Keehar

I would like to know this, too. Got a great costume set up, and would love a good costume party to go to.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Fibbers will be doing one. Nearly every club will be doing one, I'd say, as most people will be going out on Saturday night, as opposed to Sunday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Keehar

So they're happening on Sunday, not Saturday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

All weekend they will be happening I'd reckon

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Yeah, it'll be both nights. Probably tonight as well!

Best Halloween deal I've seen is 1/2 price drinks in Pygmalion on Sunday with 1/2 price entry fee if you're dressed up :)

Advertisement