Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steam Version

• 26-10-2010 5:13am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭

Howdy,

Is there a problem with installing mods for Morrowind if you get the version off steam? Playd it years ago and never finished it (must have put in a couple of hundred hours into it, got side traked and had no idea what i had to do to finish the main storyline :()

So i am thinking ill get it on steam, but was hoping to install the mods for making it look a little prettier. I dont have a cd drive on the laptop so it would be handier to use steam.

Anyways if anybody has the steam version could you let me know if ye have installed the mods and if they work?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

MGE is apparently incompatible with the STEAM version, but I think that's only the case with in-game community active for the game.

Advertisement