Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Torn Skin tattoo recommendations

Options
  • 26-10-2010 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭

Hi

i'm planning on getting a tattoo on my chest of skin torn away and a circuit board underneath with various ports on it, i thought this would be a biomech piece but according to a few artists i talked to it's not.

so i'm looking for recommendations for a place in dublin that can do good torn skin tatts, suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,392 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

As described, I imagined a green circut board, with various bits dotted over it, wouldn't call this bio-mech, more cartoon in looks
    If you imagine something different it could be biomech, imo biomech is more robots meet skeletons and not so much circuit boards, didn't describe that well but hopefully you get me

circuit-board-tattoo-499x600.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Nekro Man

yeah thats kinda what i have in mind, but less cartoony if that makes sense?
    I want it to look as realistic as possible, with bruising etc around the area

Advertisement