Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Take That Sat 18th/Sun 19th June 2011 -- No ticket sales/advertising

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Boxfresh

Does anyone know how long it takes ticketmaster to post them out?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,039 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Boxfresh wrote: »

Varies entirely. Some gigs they send them out instantly, other gigs they send them out a few weeks before the gig.

Further to that sometimes some buyers get tickets months before other buyers for the same gig. I got my Michael Bublé tickets in June whereas others got theirs in August and we all bought on the same day.

There's absolutely no way of knowing short of "you'll get them at the latest 14 days before the gig"

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭baldymac

if you booked them online, u had the option of standard mail
    or "email link" to print off ur tickets which i done
    so i have them all ready

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

I went online to the ticketmaster site at 2.15 and eventually I got 2 standing tickets for the Saturday gig :D

gazzer wrote: »
    I went online to the ticketmaster site at 2.15 and eventually I got 2 standing tickets for the Saturday gig :D

you def got the last bit of space

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Boxfresh

baldymac wrote: »
    if you booked them online, u had the option of standard mail
    or "email link" to print off ur tickets which i done
    so i have them all ready

I went with standard mail option. I thought it would only take a few days to receive them. Bought two as a gift and need them soon. :o

I went with standard mail option. I thought it would only take a few days to receive them. Bought two as a gift and need them soon. :o

no problem with that hope you get them asap,
    still 7 months left

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

still tickets coming up for sat on ticketmaster :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

i still cant get fcukin through !!!!!!!!! me and a mate have been trying all day on diferent broadbands

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭miss-bored

Got 3 lower 308 row ff - pretty happy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭fe1ready

Walked into Centra on Dame Street at 4.00 pm No Queue and got 5 tickets (they are a tickemaster too). Guy even had a seating chart and was extremely helpful. Standing tickets.

Happy days.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭millymoo

Its gone down there now again but there is deffo still saturday tickets available, the 'bad for vertigo' ones, @ €81.25 & fee. RIP OFF for bad tickets in my opinion, the likes of those should be €50 max. Similar tickets left for Sunday. I got mine at 8:01am, one of the lucky ones, for Lower Cusack 308, €211.80 :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭miss-bored

Wow, any decent seats left? That Ticketmaster site is a disaster, people wasted hours on it today, with all the profit they make they have no excuse

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭skywalker_208

millymoo wrote: »
    Its gone down there now again but there is deffo still saturday tickets available, the 'bad for vertigo' ones, @ €81.25 & fee. RIP OFF for bad tickets in my opinion, the likes of those should be €50 max. Similar tickets left for Sunday. I got mine at 8:01am, one of the lucky ones, for Lower Cusack 308, €211.80 :mad:

I tried for Sat for Best Available several times there and got kicked back to no tickets available screen...
    Seems there are some still available for Davin Stand up the top but site is crashing alot still....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

I'm still getting tickets come up for me block 702 keeps coming up

Ticketmaster in the UK have some templates you can use if tickets haven't arrived yet for giving as a gift. No idea how useful some will find them, but its something.

http://ticketmaster.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/8156/kw/gift

• Registered Users Posts: 86,671 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I had to go into town to the ticketmaster shop in the end and finally got a ticket it cost over an 100 so no christmas presents for anyone this year ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

tryin since 7.58 am this morning, gave up around 11am when ticketmaster was crashin , logged in just now and picked up 2 tickets sat night in hogan upper..right at the very back at the upper deck....knew there was a reason they were still on sale. Me will be bringing the binoculars.

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭SB-08

Fecking hell - they have added loads more dates in the UK. 7 nights in Wembley Stadium now - only one more away from breaking Michael Jackson's record.:eek:

A million tickets sold today so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

I didn't get on Ticketmaster until 7pm, and I got 2 tickets for the 19th. I'll probably need binoculars though as they're on the upper Davin stand.

Pleased as punch though:D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭AnnyHallsal

A V A wrote: »

Yeah, that wouldn't be bad. Once it's not One Direction.

Could be the Saturdays for the Dublin dates given the Una connection.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Does anyone know if Cheryl Cole is supporting Take That on their Progress tour?

Last I heard, they wanted her to support.

If she is I am definitely getting a ticket on Ebay. That would be one epic gig, Cheryl Cole, Robbie Williams and Take That.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

I think that would be the single worst gig I could possibly imagine, although knowing how things go these days, it probably will turn out to be true...

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭ge_ch

i dont think they decided on a support act yet.
    read that article too where they said they would like cheryl but i think its more just speculations at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭ge_ch

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Apparently she will be supporting them, she rang earlier and asked if she could kip at mine for a few days in June, no problem i said "Same arrangement, just don't be eating crisps in bed" (Not that i'd throw her out of course)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

got tix for the Milan show
    on sale at
    ticketone.it

Pal wrote: »
    got tix for the Milan show
    on sale at
    ticketone.it

I did something similar last year. Couldn't get tickets for Ireland unless I paid €400+ for 2 tickets on Ebay.

Ended up being able to get two tickets to the Wembley show for €100 and was able to have a weekend in London to boot :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Will Robbie Williams be doing a full setlist before the rest of the band come on stage or will they do half and half?

Advertisement