Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Take That Sat 18th/Sun 19th June 2011 -- No ticket sales/advertising

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭BasuGasu

Got my tickets. The homepage won't load now. Absolute joke! Even if you decided to go for the Englisg dates you'd be pooched!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 garimac

Service Unavailable
    The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭skywalker_208

got 2 but then stupid site wouldnt let me log in .. then went to service unavailable!
    Cant even load the bloody website now.
    absolute disgrace

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

garimac wrote: »
    Service Unavailable
    The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later.

That is something like what i'm getting.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

now its not letting me on the page saying service available

• Advertisement

garimac wrote: »
    Service Unavailable

I think it's about time people started contacting Ticketmaster about this sort of stuff!

A V A wrote: »
    now its not letting me on the page saying service available

Well i'm glad i'm not the only one.
    For a second I was thinking I might be the only one on this forum who didn't get a ticket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Mattallica

Managed to get all the way to the billing stages, where it asked me to activate a mastercard... I entered everything in and it wouldn't accept it for me! Missed out on tickets for sunday! Very angry phonecall to ticketmaster soon, if they even answer....

Dunno if the billing went through or not though

**** :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Ms Happy

It's back up guys, tix there for Sunday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Cherrycola

just about to book my tickets and the service went down, what the ****!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 garimac

They know there is going to be a huge demand for this, why do they not have a service that can cope with what they are trying to provide !!

Mattallica wrote: »
    Managed to get all the way to the billing stages, where it asked me to activate a mastercard... I entered everything in and it wouldn't accept it for me! Missed out on tickets for sunday! Very angry phonecall to ticketmaster soon, if they even answer....

Dunno if the billing went through or not though

Check your email!

still not letting me :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Is the second date definitely sold out?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Cherrycola

still down here

BasuGasu wrote: »
    Check your email!

Checked, nothing there at all about it! I better not get billed anyway, otherwise someone is gonna get killed!!

Can't even get onto the website to get there contact information! Bastards

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭AnnyHallsal

Checked, nothing there at all about it! I better not get billed anyway, otherwise someone is gonna get killed!!

Can't even get onto the website to get there contact information! Bastards

Customer service 01 648 6060

If you can get through.

I feel for ye lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

I'd say website is down due to UK dates going on sale at 9am so whatever number you had trying for Croker, X that by about 200 for the UK dates.
    Some people living in UK try going through .ie site to get them for the UK dates.

Thanks, but that number is no longer being used! The other number is engaged! I've given up tbh! The mother shant be happy at all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭jayjbe

okidoki987 wrote: »
    I'd say website is down due to UK dates going on sale at 9am so whatever number you had trying for Croker, X that by about 200 for the UK dates.
    Some people living in UK try going through .ie site to get them for the UK dates.

June 18 Croker tickets are available now on ticketmaster.ie I'm guessing they did not really go on sale until 9am

jayjbe wrote: »
    June 18 Croker tickets are available now on ticketmaster.ie I'm guessing they did not really go on sale until 9am

What? Says on the radio they're sold out.

Thanks, but that number is no longer being used! The other number is engaged! I've given up tbh! The mother shant be happy at all

That's the number provided on my confirmation email .. what a joke!

Think what it would have like 10 years ago!

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭jayjbe

What? Says on the radio they're sold out.

just bought 2 standing tickets. tickmaster are having issues i think. keep trying.

That's the number provided on my confirmation email .. what a joke!

Yeah, ticketmaster are a joke over here, thanks for the help though!! The Site is falling apart, can't even get into it at all!

Fingers crossed for a third date... which i don't see happening

They don't have the room to add an extra date do they?
    With the 2nd date, it only leaves 3 days to take down head back to UK and put up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

God Ticketmaster caused me all sorts of heart attacks this morning!! We finally got some for the second date. Just about. They're not both sold out are they?? I didn't even think the first one would sell out that first. Keep trying guys!

this is a fcukin joke !!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

Last time they were here they sold very quickly, this time there's the 5th member with them.
    I'd say they will do about 10 gigs in Wembley by the time it all sells out.

Advertisement