Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Take That Sat 18th/Sun 19th June 2011 -- No ticket sales/advertising

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 DubMam

:D Got 4 standing for Sat at 8.02am yay!!!:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭totallytrees

shev7924 wrote: »
    dont buy seats in davin stand or the corners.waste of money you be better off at home can see nothin

which corners you talkin about? i got 4 seated for block 313 a few mins ago, these crap yeah? era i dont really care, i never see much at gigs anyway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Cherrycola

5th time crashed, has to be a record!!:mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

there is a good possibility they will add a 3rd date. Probably waiting to see what the demand is for cardiff v dublin!

gont mine first thing, myself and my two sisters went to the last one, had such a good time... same again this year!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

I'd say the DVD will be good :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Guys keep trying. Their Facebook site said all the agencies are crashing because of the demand so there's still tickets there, don't give up.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 shev7924

all of the seats in the davin are bad.far to far away and th corners that lead onto the cusack and hogan stand are nearly the worst

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

Got a ticket but it effin well timed out!

Demand is there but the logistics would be terrible.
    It takes a day to put up/take down the stage and then transport it so that's 3 days.
    The only date they could do it is on the Friday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

They will release more tickets closer to the concerts. That is guaranteed.

• Advertisement

Ticketmaster must be cleaning up €6 a ticket x all the dates and venues :eek:

Very rough numbers works out about 5.7 million!

Mother of GOD!!!!!! :eek::eek:

Old style is the best guys, never again am i buying tickets online!!

Rang my local cd shop, just booked 5 tickets, cusack stand lower, couldnt give a ****e what the view is like at this stage, just happy to have some!!!

I actually think ive aged 20years in the last 2 hours!

Lesson learned, technology is a pile of c o c k!

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Ratzo Rizzo

Was showing 30 'auctions', refreshed the page, 41 'auctions' on ebay now...

anyone tell me asap, Hogan, lower section 326, any good????

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭D1976

Cherrycola wrote: »
    Mother of GOD!!!!!! :eek::eek:

Old style is the best guys, never again am i buying tickets online!!

Rang my local cd shop, just booked 5 tickets, cusack stand lower, couldnt give a ****e what the view is like at this stage, just happy to have some!!!

I actually think ive aged 20years in the last 2 hours!

Lesson learned, technology is a pile of c o c k!

Delighted for you Cherrycola it's a shambles of a system, wonder will it be on Joe Duffy today

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Dermotsull13

Just got 6 standing for the Sunday... seems there is still tickets there but its keeps failing...

10 blocks from the stage take them

is that at me okidoki>?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,671 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Are all tickets gone now? I got cut off loads trying to get through to ticketmaster :mad:

D1976 wrote: »
    Delighted for you Cherrycola it's a shambles of a system, wonder will it be on Joe Duffy today

Its a complete joke! And the service is still down here!

Im tempted to ring joe myself i tell ya!!!! :mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭totallytrees

shev7924 wrote: »
    all of the seats in the davin are bad.far to far away and th corners that lead onto the cusack and hogan stand are nearly the worst

313 is cusack lower. ah well least im going :)

Yeah Misticles

Roughly
    It goes 3 is lower, 7 is upper and 5 is Premiums
    301-315 is Cusack
    316-323 is Davin
    324-336 is Hogan

• Registered Users Posts: 14,286 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Lads it's ridiculous seriously - like, i like Take That and wouldn't mind seeing them in concert but i can't even get onto the website never mind buy the tickets! I just wanted to see what kind of seats i could get but it's a farce. I'll leave it to the true hardcore fans ....unless they announce a Friday concert!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 86,671 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

leahyl wrote: »
    Lads it's ridiculous seriously - like, i like Take That and wouldn't mind seeing them in concert but i can't even get onto the website never mind buy the tickets! I just wanted to see what kind of seats i could get but it's a farce. I'll leave it to the true hardcore fans ....unless they announce a Friday concert!:D

Yes the website is down ffs :mad: disgraceful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

iv been on since 8 refreshing and still nothing !!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Mrs_H

I was in a 15min online qeue on the Ticketmaster site at 8.05am this morning and couldn't get any tickets :mad: I don't believe they were all gone that fast. I can't even get on the site now.........I soooo wanted to see these guys again, teh last time was in the Point about 15 years ago!!!

Scratch that......the site is working again and there are ticlets onsale for an extra date on the 19th!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,039 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

D1976 wrote: »
    it's a shambles of a system, wonder will it be on Joe Duffy today

Nothing new there. It's always been a godawful system. I know wheelchair users that have the worst time as the Ticketmaster lines are generally jammed for hours and they generally just dont get gig tickets.

Tickets should require names on them and only people accompanying the named person should be allowed in. If you need a name change, you apply through ticketmaster. Too easy to buy and re-sell.

Only way of stifling touting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Darkwhite

i was shocked when i logged on to ticketmaster this morning thinking i wasn't gonna get tickets when....8.00 on the dot...by 8.01 i'd got them.:eek:

they'll announce more dates, someone on tv said once they've all sold out they're announced another 20+ dates.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

its nearly 20 past 10 now and i cant even get onto the the site !!!!!!!!!!!!! this is just ridiculous !!!!!
    ticketmaster need to sort them self's out !!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Advertisement