Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Take That Sat 18th/Sun 19th June 2011 -- No ticket sales/advertising

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Darkwhite

You think thats bad, try see tickets......

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

Got 2 on toutless.com :D:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

you probaly payed te price

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

Nope, 211 for 2 seated ones!

Face value incl charges like

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭spadesaspade

what a joke of a system ticketmaster is, keep getting through to the confirmation and it just shuts down. Reminds me of the early 90's, typical ireland lagging 20 years behind every other country

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Tickets on Toutless sell for face value.

Misticles wrote: »
    Got 2 on toutless.com :D:D

fairplay pal :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

what a joke of a system ticketmaster is, keep getting through to the confirmation and it just shuts down. Reminds me of the early 90's, typical ireland lagging 20 years behind every other country

I am assuming that you have not read this http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-11650620

It was posted a few posts before yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Ratzo Rizzo

Now 47 auctions on ebay. It's been a good day for the touts...:mad:

Ticketmaster.com is working fine, the only problem is you can't buy Take That Tickets on there.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Cherrycola

Ticketmaster is trending on Twitter, and from some of the updates, a lot of UK and worldwide customers are using ticketmaster.ie to get their tickets, cos the UK site is down too, how are they even managing that?! :eek:

Its no wonder we cant get on the site! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭irishharper

Managed to get cusack lower 309 any good anyone know worried won't be able to see anything???

lower cusack block 313

what are those seats like ????

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBv4cpZp5Ln7dDjI7s-oJAx4dIkbMSsIMyjFqTCzZIcJat6ts&t=1&h=162&w=229&usg=__oWOyWojv2TRUk8kz1brqARZ8as0=

309 is half way between half way line and goal line (Soccer!).
    313 is at the corner flag.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Cherrycola

I would honestly suggest that ye get yourselves to a ticket agent at this stage, or try ringing one, thats how i got mine, cos it looks like that site is never going to be back up!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,286 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Does anyone think there's any chance of a Friday concert?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭irishharper

okidoki987 wrote: »
    309 is half way between half way line and goal line (Soccer!).
    313 is at the corner flag.

Thanks!
    That sounds ok so 309 you'd be able to see it?

i say they will add the monday because after the sunday they have 2 days till the next concert

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭SB-08

I am not surprised by the massive demand. When you have two separate acts (TT and Robbie) who are capable of selling out Croker in a matter of minutes on their own and combine them - the demand will be twice as much. It was a very clever move to say the least.

Around five years ago I worked in a CD shop that sold tickets and I remember the tickets for Robbie in Croker selling out in something like 17 or 18 minutes (which was shocking considering he had only played to 150,000 in Phoenix Park a couple of years before). Everyone was sure a second date would be added but it wasn't. Nobody could understand why they would not take advantage of such massive demand so at least with this, although getting the tickets sounds like a nightmare - there is at least a second date too.

I cannot see a third date being added now - not in Croker anyway. They have a limit and I am sure there will be someone else planning on playing there next summer too. Besides I can't see thme doing three nights in a row without one off so Friday is unlikely. It is possible that they will play the Aviva at a different stage during the tour though seeing how huge demand is and how much more money they will make in Ireland.

• Advertisement

Should be okay depends on where exactly the lighting/sound rig is positioned and what row you are in.
    If the rig is in front of you, if you're high enough up you'll be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,286 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

A V A wrote: »
    i say they will add the monday because after the sunday they have 2 days till the next concert

They have the same amount of time between shows beforehand though don't they? They play Cardiff on the 14th and then Dublin the 18th so they could do the 17th couldn't they?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭BasuGasu

Thanks!
    That sounds ok so 309 you'd be able to see it?

Should be fine!

Depending on the row you're in and what d*onkey is in front of you!

2 days isn't enough time.
    They have to take it all apart and get it over to the UK and then reassemble, afaik that takes 3 days to do.

true that , i hope they play the aviva it would make a change :rolleyes::eek::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭perri winkles

Just got them an hour ago, my sister got them but booked them on my mum's credit card by accident even though they are a suprise for her 50th birthday! Ah well we were lucky to getthem at all, was on at 8am on the dot, and no luck for the 1st date.

Got them in lower 326 row J in the corner, is that any good? paid the 99e for them so they better be "":mad:

thats in the corner :P

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭maringo

Trying to get onto Ticketmaster since just after 8 pm - no luck so far:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

If there is a third date, I wonder how long it will be until we hear conformation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 dhidra

Finally got tickets by phoning ticketmaster. Saturday is sold old but there's still tickets available for Sunday.

Advertisement