Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Take That Sat 18th/Sun 19th June 2011 -- No ticket sales/advertising

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

At least you have them ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 x.lor.x

Tickets back up and only 1 minute queuing time!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Higgeldy

Got mine this morning at 8.02, queued from 5am in Naas to get them, was stung last time and couldnt get them online, paid a fortune for them on ebay.

Get into work, boss says- will you try get me some, just secured him 4 in the Davin Stand Lower Tier...

Seems my queueing was a waste of time!! Although Im delighted I got my standing tics for the first night!

Good Luck to everyone else, I only just got them a minute ago, keep trying online!

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭irishharper

BasuGasu wrote: »
    Should be fine!

Depending on the row you're in and what d*onkey is in front of you!

Perfect I'm high up bb I think??
    Had tickets in hogan right at the front at 8.01 went to purchase them and same error page came up! Finally got them for sunday at 8.45 So was nervous that hadn't gotten good seats!!

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭perri winkles

A V A wrote: »
    thats in the corner :P

Hey AVA yeah the thing is I've never been t oa concert in Croker :o Oh the shame! So have no idea if thats good or bad??

I better be able to smell the sweat for that price!

• Advertisement

bb is 28 rows up.

Not of the band you won't unless you have a nose like.....Pinocchio!

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Not of the band you won't unless you have a nose like.....Pinocchio!

Haha I know I just hope they are good after forking out the 99e, they are in teh corner, 326 Row J, they don't look great but have never been to croker for a concert so I don't know??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭BasuGasu

Does anyone know the order of the rows? Like does it start at 'a to z' then 'aa etc'?

Yep
    a to z and then aa to zz (mighn't go that far in some rows)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 mardi

Just got my tickets. Trying since 8am. So delighted. Got through on phone line eventually. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

:rolleyes: hahaha

Service Unavailable
    The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later.

How many times will I see this today?

Pity someone trying to buy tickets for an "ordinary" concert today!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

okidoki987 wrote: »
    How many times will I see this today?

7 million if I'm anything to go by...

i say we will see it alot more

i keep getting to the choice of tickets part but then says that server shoite !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! utter bo*lox

I've gone from not getting the site up to paying for tickets and when verifing Visa card crashing and all places in between.
    From waiting time 3 minutes to 8 minutes to 15 minutes (that's been the longest?) down to 1 minute, back to 10 minutes. down to 1 minute and crash.
    I'm on page 452 of War and Peace - wonder will I get it finished before I get in?

7 million

and 1

and 2.....this could go on for a while ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭hynesie08

People do realise that instead of hitting refresh for 2 1/2 hours they could have just gone to a ticketmaster right? thats how we old folk did it in the days before the interweb.

• Advertisement

It's raining :rolleyes:
    Going to be a lot of people heading out at lunchtime at this rate.

some people dont have the card in there hand only in there account or are in work ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭SB-08

The second date is not sold out. There are still plently available - granted in the Davin stand but it's not sold out.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Ratzo Rizzo

Currently 62 'auctions' on ebay. Clearly many saw this gig as a means of investment, probably safer than property anyway...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

Watching Lord of the rings extended, super extended and even extended further than ever before versions until I get THEM tickets.:mad::mad:

Just tried again there and there are defo tickets left, I was offered ones in the Davin stand. Keep trying everyone! I know its fustrating as hell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Twin-go

Hey AVA yeah the thing is I've never been t oa concert in Croker :o Oh the shame! So have no idea if thats good or bad??

Bring Binoculars:P

i just dont under tsand how people are just clicking onto the site??? iv been on since 8 and not a bit of hope ???:mad::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭delynet

A V A I have been on all morning as well and eventually got two standing for Sun about 30 mins ago. Had laptop and phone going and got 3 chances to buy. Two crashed out but eventually it processed a payment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,039 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

karaokeman wrote: »
    If there is a third date, I wonder how long it will be until we hear conformation.

Well MCD on facebook say they have "an exciting announcement at lunchtime" so there could possibly be a third night?

I hope so anyway for those who were shafted by ticketmaster (yet again)

MCD on facebook also say to try ticket agents as opposed to online.

This is the problem with having a monopoly on ticket sales, if they had competition they'd make damn sure their system could cope with the demand. As the single operator, they can let their system fail and no be too concerned.

Advertisement