Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy flags in Dublin?

Options
  • 26-10-2010 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

Is there any shop in town or near that sells country flags? Looking for a Chile one for halloween :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭El_Drago

Another person doing the whole miner thing huh! I wasn't able to find one anywhere in Dublin, so I just ordered it from ebay.
    Based on a Halloween party this weekend gone,you'll find that some people struggle to tell a miner apart from a fireman, even with the headlight,Chilean flag and dirt, while others will think you are "one of those trapped Mexican miners":confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

PaddyBomb wrote: »
    Is there any shop in town or near that sells country flags? Looking for a Chile one for halloween :p

There's a guy with a stall on the corner of Middle Abbey Street and O' Connell Street that sells international flags, on the corner where Easons is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

there is a flag shop on camden street, i dont know where exactly

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

El_Drago wrote: »
    Another person doing the whole miner thing huh! I wasn't able to find one anywhere in Dublin, so I just ordered it from ebay.
    Based on a Halloween party this weekend gone,you'll find that some people struggle to tell a miner apart from a fireman, even with the headlight,Chilean flag and dirt, while others will think you are "one of those trapped Mexican miners":confused:

Haha what if there's 33 of us?

Thanks everyone. I will have a look those places.

Advertisement