Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bon Jovi - RDS Arena Dublin - June 29/30 -- No ticket advertising

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Gerrie1888

folks, where do I pick up Diamond tix for the gig on 30th at RDS ?
    iS THERE A TICKET OFFICE AT THE STADIUM OR IS IT ANOTHER LOCATION.
    Cheers folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭evillive

Gerrie1888 wrote: »
    folks, where do I pick up Diamond tix for the gig on 30th at RDS ?
    iS THERE A TICKET OFFICE AT THE STADIUM OR IS IT ANOTHER LOCATION.
    Cheers folks.

there will be an email shortly telling you exactly where to collect the passes, should be part of the RDS

Cheers. Much appreciated. Don't know RDS at all so I'm keen not to screw up !:)

• Registered Users Posts: 37 maxol

hi, am in the diamond on the 30th but haven't a clue what all the pre show stuff is?? my hubby booked them and reckons there was something about a drinks reception thingy and some vip experiences. i guess for 535 each there prob should be something eh?!

Does anybody roughly know what time diamond would need to be getting there at? also my email says row G seats x & x so are we sitting??:confused:

am in GA on the wed night...cannot wait for both nights!!!!!!!!!

been to Point depot, RDS x 2, Croke Park, Punchestown, Milton Keynes, Madison Square Gardens and Giants Stadium. Each one as great as the next!!:D

I got same with seats but I was under impression it was seats. I'm Gona call them to check. I'm confused

• Advertisement

Fook I meant I Thot it was standing. It should be. That's want the seating chart says. Diamond standing !

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭CiaranK

CiaranK wrote: »

over an hour was put up on the facebook page
    pretty much blitzed through these with v little chat to crowd - band sound great - richie and jon shaping up to each other a few times - like good old friends
    |Raise your hands
    Bad name
    Born to be my baby
    we werent born to follow
    in these arms
    Runaway - jon took lead guitar solo on this pretty good, nothing like the original but good nonetheless
    its my life
    blaze of glorycaptain crash
    bad medicine (with a verse or two of Rock you like a hurricane - and old time rock and roll)

looking forward to dublin even more now - maybe they will throw an oirish song into the bad medicine medley seeing as they did the scorpions cover??
    boys are back in town has been done in the past - hope they dont do gloria

diamond circle was all standing - looked like plenty of room in there too
    stage show, lights screens etc got good after captain crash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭novemberskye

can't wait to see bon jovi on the 29th in rds. does anyone know the capacity of the golden circle?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,436 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

got fan club golden circle. anyone catch a glipse of the golden circle in the munich show

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭Irishshin

PTH2009 wrote: »
    got fan club golden circle. anyone catch a glipse of the golden circle in the munich show

The GC was divided into two for the Munich show.
    Not sure if it was FC GC and then normal GC tickets
    Or they just divided the GC for safety reasons.

Think Munich was the first show where it was divided.

PTH2009 wrote: »

watched the gig was hard to see maybe 500/1000 in diamond, 2000 in golden
    the band didnt venture out around the circle for the hour that was shown though

here's the munich set list - hope they keep dry county, these days and blood on blood on the setlist

Raise Your Hands
    You Give Love a Bad Name
    Born to Be My Baby
    We Weren't Born to Follow
    In These Arms
    Runaway
    It's My Life
    Blaze of Glory
    Captain Crash & the Beauty Queen From Mars
    Bad Medicine / Rock You Like a Hurricane / Old Time Rock 'n' Roll
    The More Things Change
    Lay Your Hands on Me
    When We Were Beautiful
    Bed of Roses
    I'll Be There For You
    Bells of Freedom (Acoustic)
    Who Says You Can't Go Home
    I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
    Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
    Have a Nice Day
    Keep the Faith
    # Encore:
    Dry County
    Wanted Dead or Alive
    Always
    Livin' on a Prayer
    # Encore 2:
    These Days
    Blood on Blood

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Deisebla

Hey Everyone,

Im a bit of a newbie and I know this is not the thread for advertising tickets so could anyone direct me to a live one where people are selling for this concert? Thanks a mil!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Beleive one of the stickies say where :)

anyone get an email yet re where to pick up diamond circle passes??? s'gettin close

full copy of munich telecast up on youtube here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sSjQuxd2R0&feature=related

(first 20 mins is obie interviewing fans - pretty uneventful)

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭MIRMIR82

Hi All - i have gold circle tickets - do we get wristbands when we get there from our tickets or how do we get access to the GC?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

MIRMIR82 wrote: »
    Hi All - i have gold circle tickets - do we get wristbands when we get there from our tickets or how do we get access to the GC?

Well if it was like the Punchestown gig. When you get to the pit entrance they check your ticket and put some marker on it (stop people using it again) and they give you a wristband so you can then walk in and out as you please

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

Thinking of getting a ticket for this, would it be worth the 80 quid? =/

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭MIRMIR82

StaticAge - YES YES YES - im not a 'massive' bonjovi fan - yet i've been to 5 of their concerts - its an unbelievable show they give - do it!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭Irishshin

I'll second that!!
    Def get a ticket! You'll have a fantastic night :)

• Advertisement

Tonight at Bon Jovi's sold-out show at Olympic Stadium in Helsinki Finland, Jon suffered an MCL strain. The injury occurred an hour into the nearly three-hour marathon set but neither the torrential rain nor the incident kept the band from finishing the show. Fans need not worry, Jon is in good health and future shows will not be affected. -Matt Bongiovi Co-CEO of Backstage with Jon Bon Jovi fan club

246948_10150210744712000_7220821999_7529894_3091262_n.jpg

LIVE AT RDS DUBLIN
    Next Wed 29 JUNE 2011 – SOLD OUT

Running Times:
    Gates Open – 5.30pm
    The Riptide Movement – 6pm
    Vintage Trouble – 7pm
    Bon Jovi – 8pm

LIVE AT RDS DUBLIN
    Next Thurs 30 JUNE 2011 – ON SALE NOW

Running Times:
    Gates Open – 5.30pm
    The Fallen Drakes – 6pm
    Vintage Trouble – 7pm
    Bon Jovi – 8pm

(Times may be subject to change)

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭musicmania

Those times mean gates open for fan club members at 4.30pm :) Bring it on I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!

its getting so close i can't wait!!! does anyone know why my gc ticket has a seat number???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

its getting so close i can't wait!!! does anyone know why my gc ticket has a seat number???
    so ya know where to sit :rolleyes:

Berns wrote: »
    so ya know where to sit :rolleyes:

D'oh..... but it if u knew anything u would know its a ticket for the pit and people dont ever sit in pits...well not in any gig i have been too...maybe they have in the childish ones u have been too......

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭KMFCross

Folks,

Quick question I have Gold Circle Tickets for the Wednesday night show, i wont be able to make the show until about 7.30 due to other commitments, i see gold circle tickets have a different entrance will this still be open at this time also as were likely to be stuck at the back of the gold circle will the view still be ok?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭musicmania

KMFCross wrote: »
    Folks,

Quick question I have Gold Circle Tickets for the Wednesday night show, i wont be able to make the show until about 7.30 due to other commitments, i see gold circle tickets have a different entrance will this still be open at this time also as were likely to be stuck at the back of the gold circle will the view still be ok?

Thanks

Yeah the gates will still be open and I'm guessing anywhere in the GC will be a good view since we paid more for the tickets. Plus if you are at the back you will have a good view of Jon as he apparently walks around the divider between the GC and general admission :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

Got my tickets for this at Christmas-totally forgot about it and now its next week!
    Excited! Anybody have any idea what the setlist for Dublin is gonna be like?

And are the support acts for the Wednesday any use? Im not familiar with either... debating when to head up to the gig to see them or leave it later...I suppose the earlier the better for a good standing spot! Havent been to an outdoor RDS gig in yonks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭readmylips

ANYONE get an email from the FANCLUB yet re collection of GC tickets for the 29th?? Cos i havent and im startin to panic....:(

Advertisement