Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bon Jovi - RDS Arena Dublin - June 29/30 -- No ticket advertising

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

Hi all,

Could someone tell me how to get a presale password?

I've bought Bon Jovi tickets from ticketmaster before, if that's any use. I can see them in my order history online.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭musicmania

Didn't get Diamond circle tickets :( talk about an instant sell out considering that area is fanclub only. Got Golden Circle instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,667 ✭✭✭DebDynamite

musicmania wrote: »
    Didn't get Diamond circle tickets :( talk about an instant sell out considering that area is fanclub only. Got Golden Circle instead.

Same here. Kept refreshing the page before 8pm until it displayed "tickets on sale" (or something to that effect), as soon as I clicked on it, it said tickets were sold out. How could they have sold out so soon?

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭evillive

got the same, i'd say they all got transferred to vip package deals, had the option to choose but got bounced out straight away (other countries were just selling diamond tix seperately) - went back in thru the main website and got diamond circle tix as part of the bounce package - @ $295 - it had better be a good tour programme and bag!!! $445 for crush package:eek:

happy enough, now its all on the cc

theres every chance the gold an diamond circles may all be the one anyways

wont have been that close to the band since the new jersey gigs in the point

only 8 months to wait now

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭bonoman66

evillive wrote: »
    got the same, i'd say they all got transferred to vip package deals, had the option to choose but got bounced out straight away (other countries were just selling diamond tix seperately) - went back in thru the main website and got diamond circle tix as part of the bounce package - @ $295 - it had better be a good tour programme and bag!!! $445 for crush package:eek:

happy enough, now its all on the cc

theres every chance the gold an diamond circles may all be the one anyways

wont have been that close to the band since the new jersey gigs in the point

only 8 months to wait now

The Gold & Diamond Circle Areas for June 29th in Dublin will not be all the one.

The crowd segregation & pitch layout has already been predefined & agreed & advertised with clear indication of the Diamond Pit Area directly in front of the stage with Gold Circle Pit behind it & then regular GA on the pitch behind Gold Circle etc...

Hope this helps...

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/1800455ACA0A5183?artistid=944745&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

• Advertisement

My plan now is to lean on the wall between the 2. I done that at Croke Park and had a great view. I await the announcement of the second date now and will try to get diamond for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭fendigal

Hi all..
    Just wondering can you help me! dying to get golden circle tickets for this gig, ive tried for every bonjovi gig in dub in last few years and failed. Just wondering if i joined the jbj fanclub for presales can i buy 5 tickets or is it limited to a certain num of tickets for member?

fendigal wrote: »
    Hi all..
    Just wondering can you help me! dying to get golden circle tickets for this gig, ive tried for every bonjovi gig in dub in last few years and failed. Just wondering if i joined the jbj fanclub for presales can i buy 5 tickets or is it limited to a certain num of tickets for member?

You can only purchase 2 tickets per member in the fanclub presale.

You can only purchase 2 tickets per member in the fanclub presale.

Cheers musicmania, that answers my question perfectly. Think i'l just have to wing it so until the day the tickets go on sale. Did i read right on this post somebody said you can purchase on the 9th from ticketmaster if you've bought bonjovi tickets before?

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭aclusk

Hi does anyone know were you woudl pick up the Tickets for the WILL CALL option on the Fanclub page for Tickets, I called RDS and they dont know anything about them, they do not have a box office for ticket collections on the night, also Ticketmaster have their own collection Van but these tickets are not thru Ticketmaster, so anyone know were you can pick up the tickets??

No one seems to know in Ticketmaster, Aiken or RDS!!!!

Any Help or info much appreciated!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Bazsutto

fendigal wrote: »
    Cheers musicmania, that answers my question perfectly. Think i'l just have to wing it so until the day the tickets go on sale. Did i read right on this post somebody said you can purchase on the 9th from ticketmaster if you've bought bonjovi tickets before?

Yep. Just got mail from ticketmaster with promotional code to buy pre sale tickets!!!:)

Only problem with this is, everyone is going to have a code so still need to be in quick on Tues to get best tickets!!!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,826 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

aclusk wrote: »
    Hi does anyone know were you woudl pick up the Tickets for the WILL CALL option on the Fanclub page for Tickets, I called RDS and they dont know anything about them, they do not have a box office for ticket collections on the night, also Ticketmaster have their own collection Van but these tickets are not thru Ticketmaster, so anyone know were you can pick up the tickets??

No one seems to know in Ticketmaster, Aiken or RDS!!!!

Any Help or info much appreciated!!

Yep I have the exact same question!

Bazsutto wrote: »
    Yep. Just got mail from ticketmaster with promotional code to buy pre sale tickets!!!:)

Only problem with this is, everyone is going to have a code so still need to be in quick on Tues to get best tickets!!!

Brilliant thanks for that..i'll get the hubby to check for it..the ticketmaster account is in his name :)

lockie1983 wrote: »

Well I wasn't happy to buy until I find out, coz if Aiken, RDS & Ticketmaster wont have my tickets if I bought them who will?!?!

Would be fun arriving on the night spenind the whole time looking for your tickets!!

Unless I'm totally wrong?!?!

Yep I reckon at least half of the crowd at Croaker, wud have bought tickets online from Ticketmaster last time so you can bet most of them will have the Password too, me included!!

I'm not holding out much hope for Tuesday!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭WeleaseWoderick

I haven't got an email from them yet with a code despite buying tickets for the Punchestown gig a couple of years ago. Anyone else still waiting on the email?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,436 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Got 4 Golden Circle Tickets off the bon jovi fan club for $556.92 (E396) this morning.

2 Questions

1. What exactly does the gold cirlce mean. According to Ticketmaster Map we will be a desinated area behind the diamond circle but do we have a seperate que too the General Standing People.???

2. Where will we collect the tickets. The company is called Concertmaps will they have a van or a collection point inside the RDS.

Here are some notices i got from the conformation Email-

Will Call Orders
    Look under the shipping information on your order to determine if your tickets are will call.You will be picking your tickets up the night of the show at the venue.Please bring your confirmation number and a picture ID. Will Call ticket orders cannot be picked up before the evening of the show. You will receive an email one week prior to the show date with you ticket pickup instructions

They areall will call because there was no mail order when purchasing the tickets.

2. Will Call Order.
    All Tickets must be picked up at the Venue.
    Please bring your confirmation number and a picture ID. Will Call ticket orders cannot be picked up before the doors open on the evening of the show.

so according to step 2 we will have to que up early to get our tickets.

Please got dont let this be a sham.

Anyone have any previous experience with this company.

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Got 4 Golden Circle Tickets off the bon jovi fan club for $556.92 (E396) this morning.

2 Questions

1. What exactly does the gold cirlce mean. According to Ticketmaster Map we will be a desinated area behind the diamond circle but do we have a seperate que too the General Standing People.???

2. Where will we collect the tickets. The company is called Concertmaps will they have a van or a collection point inside the RDS.

Here are some notices i got from the conformation Email-

Will Call Orders
    Look under the shipping information on your order to determine if your tickets are will call.You will be picking your tickets up the night of the show at the venue.Please bring your confirmation number and a picture ID. Will Call ticket orders cannot be picked up before the evening of the show. You will receive an email one week prior to the show date with you ticket pickup instructions

They areall will call because there was no mail order when purchasing the tickets.

2. Will Call Order.
    Please bring your confirmation number and a picture ID. Will Call ticket orders cannot be picked up before the doors open on the evening of the show.

so according to step 2 we will have to que up early to get our tickets.

Sounds ok but what if I booked tickets for the wife & her sis and I wasn't going, how is she gonna be able to pick them up if they are in my name, I can give her the confirmation no. etc!!????

By the way how did you get 4??

• Registered Users Posts: 38,436 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

I added 2 to my cart and mistakaly went back and added 2 more thinking that the other 2 got deletled and when i went to remove 2 tickets from my shopping cart it siad the 'Session has timed out please try again'. So i hit continue and it siad type in Personal/cc details and i hit place order and got the confermation email saying I got 4 GC tickets at 139.23 dollers each.

Hope its not some mistake even though i got the confermation email.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭evillive

PTH2009 wrote: »

2. Will Call Order.

[/B]so according to step 2 we will have to que up early to get our tickets.

got my tickets like this for gig in Paris this year through these guys, seperate will call desk for backstage club members, staff on duty had plenty of info about the gig too - no queueing/no problem, you should be told when the will call will open nearer the event and exactly where i.e. what entrance/gate

• Advertisement

lockie1983 wrote: »

The usual arrangement for Bon Jovi Fan Club Members who have purchased their tickets directly from the Fan Club (not directly from Ticketmaster or another external agent) is that on the day of the gig, there is a Fan Club location / table / stand setup at the venue & there is usually a Fan Club Flag erected to highlight this area to the FC members etc.. Its staffed by people involved with the band / fan club (in Punchestown 2008, Jon's brother was there making sure everything was ok for the Fan Club Members).

As a FC member (provided you purchased your ticket directly from the fan club) you will also get early access to the areas in the venue that your ticket is valid for (Gold Circle Area, Diamond Circle Area etc.) before the general public (even if the general public have purchased the same type of ticket). So you'll be in place on the pitch before the general public gets admitted.

Hope this helps..

flip it flip flip it!! just remembered always bought my tickets in the ticketmaster shop in my local town and not online. No hope of me gettin pre sale GC tickets now :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭Irishshin

Got my GC tickets as well last night.
    Didn't bother trying for Diamond, knew they would sell out.
    May try for the Tuesday night when the decide to put them on sale.

Really looking forward to this show!

Irishshin wrote: »
    Got my GC tickets as well last night.
    Didn't bother trying for Diamond, knew they would sell out.
    May try for the Tuesday night when the decide to put them on sale.

Really looking forward to this show!

Yep - Going by all the other shows they've done when they've visited Ireland in the past - it'll be a cracker of a gig alright!

You have to admire the effort the guys put into the show while onstage - even if you weren't an avid fan, you could tell they give 110% & are total professionals..

Just hope the weather holds up..(I know its in June but you never can tell with the aul Irish weather anymore..)

Only people who bought online before will have a code so I think you will be ok.

Only people who bought online before will have a code so I think you will be ok.

I bought tickets online before ...for the Croker gig (got FC ones for Punchestown).

Does that man I'm entitled to the presale code? I can see the tickets in my order history.

jamieh wrote: »
    I bought tickets online before ...for the Croker gig (got FC ones for Punchestown).

Does that man I'm entitled to the presale code? I can see the tickets in my order history.

Then you should have got an email from TM. Ring them tomorrow and ask them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Miss Gulch

Then you should have got an email from TM. Ring them tomorrow and ask them.

I didn't get the email and I have my ticket from 2006 Croke Park so will be calling them tomorrow!

Miss Gulch wrote: »
    I didn't get the email and I have my ticket from 2006 Croke Park so will be calling them tomorrow!

I'm on hold for the last 20 minutes - crazy stuff!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Miss Gulch

jamieh wrote: »
    I'm on hold for the last 20 minutes - crazy stuff!

Me too its mad there isn't even an option to talk to a representative all automated!

Advertisement