Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bon Jovi - RDS Arena Dublin - June 29/30 -- No ticket advertising

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Miss Gulch

Finally got through the girl said she was sending it! Hope it comes now! Was on hold for 35 mins!

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭aclusk

Wont matter sure about 50,000 other people shud have the code for tomorrow also!!

My guess is it will sell out in about 1 minute and we'll have to wait until Thursday where it will again sell out in about 1min and then they will release the othr date, Tuesday!!

We might then hav a chance of tickets then!! Might! :)

I could be wrong though!!

The girl said only people who are signed up for ticket alerts with Bon Jovi in their events got it so if you're not signed up for alerts you won't get it! So maybe 50,000 won't get it!

Maybe, but people who previously got tickets for Bon Jovi also got the code, coz I was one of them....

Ah sure we'll just have to hope and pray for 2moro!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 bee30

Can anyone pm me with the link/password for the Bon Jovi presale tomorrow please? Even though I bought tickets on line for Bon Jovi before and I can see the transactions in my account I never got an email!!:( I called ticketmaster who said that they don't deal with the presale and to ring the RDS or Aiken. The RDS told me to ring Aiken and Aiken told me they don't deal with presale either!!! Very annoyed as really want to get tickets. So if anyone could pm me that would be great or if they could even pm me with details of how to get hold of the presale tickets.

P.S: I'm not a scout for what it's worth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭musicmania

bee30 wrote: »
    Can anyone pm me with the link/password for the Bon Jovi presale tomorrow please? Even though I bought tickets on line for Bon Jovi before and I can see the transactions in my account I never got an email!!:( I called ticketmaster who said that they don't deal with the presale and to ring the RDS or Aiken. The RDS told me to ring Aiken and Aiken told me they don't deal with presale either!!! Very annoyed as really want to get tickets. So if anyone could pm me that would be great or if they could even pm me with details of how to get hold of the presale tickets.

P.S: I'm not a scout for what it's worth.

I'd ring TM back and tell them it is their presale as they sent out the emails to us and it is on their website! Bon Jovi had their presale on their website! TM Ireland have no respect for their customers. I was astonished when purchasing tickets for a show in Vegas on the American version I could insure my tickets for $7 in case I'm unable to attend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 kerri290

Miss Gulch wrote: »
    Finally got through the girl said she was sending it! Hope it comes now! Was on hold for 35 mins!

hi there. did u get the code?? Please if u did cud u pm me it cos i wanna get them for my mum for xmas :)please miss gulch xx

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Hender

EDIT: Got information i need regardin this

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Steak

Hi, I know this probably seems very cheeky but could somebody please PM me the Bon Jovi presale password for tomorrow morning. I'd love to secure my tickets early, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 dilly32

I wud be gratefull if some1 wud PM me the code also. I'd luv to have them secure also.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Jane1012

dilly32 wrote: »
    I wud be gratefull if some1 wud PM me the code also. I'd luv to have them secure also.

Thanks

Me too, if anyone could help with presale code that would be great :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 lorrainejersey

Despite having seen bon jovi on every tour and buying on ticketmaster, they have not sent the code through. Genuine fan can someone PM me the presale code. I am in the fan club but need to get seated tickets. No joy with ticketmaster

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

Despite having seen bon jovi on every tour and buying on ticketmaster, they have not sent the code through. Genuine fan can someone PM me the presale code. I am in the fan club but need to get seated tickets. No joy with ticketmaster

I'm in the very same boat Lorraine :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Kyles09

People i spent the whole evening stressing about this. Rang ticketmaster and they said that it wasnt anything to do with them and that i should contact the RDS. I rang the RDS then and got talking to a lovely lady who told me to sign up for the newsletter and then they will email over a link in the morning at 10 for the presale.
    The same was said on their facebook page

http://www.rds.ie/index.jsp?p=100&n=105&a=508

Check out the facebook page for it too

Hope this helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 dilly32

Thanks Kyles09

Hope it works. I was told that u had to have one of the sports packages ( 10yr etc ), to avail of the codes.

Hope all the geuine JBJ fans get their tickets:):):):)

Woohoo....Just got my 3 Gold Circle Tickets!! Brownie Points for me from the wife!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Bazsutto

Oh Yes.... 2 Gold tickets in the bag!! Sweet:):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 lorrainejersey

whats the code please share

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭WeleaseWoderick

Would really appreciate if someone could post the link to purchase the tickets. I have the presale code but can't find where to put it in.

there was no code with my email someone please share :(

• Advertisement

Would really appreciate if someone could post the link to purchase the tickets. I have the presale code but can't find where to put it in.

Ticketmaster.ie
    Select bon Jovi
    Search for tickets and you're there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 irishlfc1981

can someone please send me the code, i got the link but no code from ticket master

Bazsutto wrote: »
    Ticketmaster.ie
    Select bon Jovi
    Search for tickets and you're there

Have been getting the "Tickets are currently not available online for one of the following reasons. Please check back for availability." screen everytime I try that.

Have been getting the "Tickets are currently not available online for one of the following reasons. Please check back for availability." screen everytime I try that.

I got that too but keep refreshing the page or clear Cache and try again!!

Do you have a ticketmaster account?
    Make sure you are signed in!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 irishlfc1981

woohoo got my tickets, cant wait for the gig now

Thanks a mill! Managed to get 3 Golden Circle tickets!

God I wonder what size this Golden Circle actually is...coz everyone seems to have got tickets for it!!! ha ha!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 emmajon

hi, i have the link which was mailed to me by ticket master but it is still asking me for a past purchasers presale password which i dont have? what did ye enter in for this ?

thanks,

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 whambampam

i also got the link but i think i registered too late to get the code, can someone please please please send me it... im begging you

Advertisement