Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bon Jovi - RDS Arena Dublin - June 29/30 -- No ticket advertising

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 kizzer75

aclusk wrote: »
    Woohoo....Just got my 3 Gold Circle Tickets!! Brownie Points for me from the wife!! :)
    Can you please please please send me the code?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 emmajon

Well i was on hold to TM for over hour yesterday and they then sent me on link, on hold again now to get password, very frustrating, would love gold circle tickets..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 kerri290

Thanks a mill! Managed to get 3 Golden Circle tickets!

please do u have a code :( its for my mum...ihave the link just need a code please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 paul_reilly

hi, im desperately trying to get tickets for the girlfriend for xmas..
    could someone please send me the code???
    please!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Steak

Can somebody please PM me the presale password, it'd be greatly appreciated.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Kittyscreene

I'm desperate to get two tickets for bon jovi, can someone please pm me the code. I'd really apreciate it.
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 aakelleher

Can someone PM me the presale code. Thanks:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 paul_reilly

thanks for all the PM guys!
    got my tickets!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 dilly32

Can Some1 PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PM me the codes. Am gettin desperate now. NOthing on the RDS newsletter which I signed up for.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭RoadKillTs

Hi,

Could someone PM me one? I will give a invite to IPtorrents in return. (best private torrent site)
    :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 spikethelizard

Hi Everyone...

I have the link but can someone PM me a code :)

I will forever greatful as its an Xmas present.

Much Appreciated

Spike

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Desireandhell

can someone pretty please with sugar on top PM me the code.

Genuine fan, first saw Bon Jovi at RDS back in 1988!!!!

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Kittyscreene

Thank you, Thank you , Thank you!!! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Hi Guys
    Can anyone PM me with the password for the Bon Jovi presale pretty please?

I am trying to surprise my wife with gold circle tickets which I have never managed to secure for her and know it would just make her year!!!!

regards
    tommy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 aakelleher

Please can someone PM me the code? I was there for the 'lightening' show. Soooooooo do want to miss this one!!!! Plllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeeeeee :):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 irvinglucy

Please please please can someone pm me the presale code. I only want 1 ticket for me and am not selling it on. I have always bought my bon jovi tickets through ticketmaster but got no code sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 paulne

Hello, Sorry, would anyone be able to PM me too? I've always wanted to see Bon Jovi and have never had the chance. Signed up for the RDS presale but haven't heard back yet. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 michael.deegan

Hi I registered too late and never got the code, can someone please send it to me. I really need these tickets. Please pm me. please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 amarie444

I would really appreciate it if someone could please PM me the password/code!!

This would mean the world to me!! (in fact my husband would also be over the moon to open these for christmas!!!)

Thank you!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 scooooooby

Hi can someone please please please PM me the preasle code. Really really want to get GC tickets for this gig as missed the last one due to injury and had GC tix then. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Bennict

Probably get in trouble for this, but I joined the fan club, been to see them in concert 3 times in Ireland, still no email with a code, phoned aiken, ticketmaster and RDS, still no email. NO HELP FROM ANY OF THEM

Eventually did a few searches, so here it is:

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/promo/w0jm87

password is RUNAWAY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 paulne

Much appreciated Bennict. Thank you

Bennict thank you so so much, that is very kind of you. I got my 1 ticket finally. Then there was the usual panic of my card not working and having to use my other one which is still registered at my mums address so they will only post to it. Hope they send them out in plenty of time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 scooooooby

Thank you so so so much Bennict. Got 2 GC tickets!!!!! So excited, roll on June 29!

Bennict, you are an absolute legend and I will never be able to describe how happy you have just made my wife when I told her we have gold circle tickets for next year!!! (loud shriek!)

Tommy

on the confirmation email it says Seat location: section GOLD
    Does yours say that too even though gold is standing?

irvinglucy wrote: »
    on the confirmation email it says Seat location: section GOLD
    Does yours say that too even though gold is standing?

Never got a confirmation email :confused: Found the confirmation mail in another account.

It did however on the confirmation screen and on receipt i printed out say "GOLD" I would assume that is the same as GOLD Standing as they often only have limited space to place text in...

RDS has just sent out its mail with links for its subscribers to access presale tickets at:

RDS Presale Tickets
    http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/1800455ACA0A5183?did=rdsmembonj
    Presale Start Time: 9 Novemebr at 09:00
    Presale End Time: 11 Novemer at 08:00

RDS Presale Tickets (Diamond Package)
    http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/1800455AD0525410?did=rdsmembonj
    Start Time: 9 Novemebr at 09:00
    Presale End Time: 11 Novemer at 08:00

[would help if they could spell November]

I hope this helps somebody... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Rian10

Just got 3 gold circle standing through an email link from the RDS. Thank you to whoever suggested it a couple of pages back. You're a legend. Rock on for 29th June. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

Thanks Tommy. I assumed it was just got a bit worried was in such a rush trying to book it, lol. It says gold row g2 and a seat number but clicked on gold standing there wasn't gold sitting. It will be in your ticketmaster account even if you didn't get the email.

Advertisement