Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bon Jovi - RDS Arena Dublin - June 29/30 -- No ticket advertising

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭RoadKillTs

Thank you Kittyscreene! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 amarie444

Thank you so much Bennict!!! Got Gold!! You're a Legend xx

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭aclusk

Gold circle all GONE now by the looks of it!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lovelylass

aclusk wrote: »
    Gold circle all GONE now by the looks of it!!!
    yeah just been on there and both throught ticket master and rds link golden circle gone ....got mine this morning but you can try refresh page few times and they might come up

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Bazsutto

The Diamond Ring VIP Experience Packages are still avalible for anyone who can afford 256.25 a pop!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,436 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Thank god i got 4 golden circle tickets in the JBJ fan club pre sale.

Anyone news on the support band for the night. Nickelback, Daughtry Jedward ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

When are tickets on General Sale?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 bekbek

Hi my friend got tickets for Bon Jovi today however made a mistake and booked tickets in the seated area. The tickets are in block E row A. Its years since I have been in the RDS. What is the seating like? Would that be a good view of the stage? They were the best price so they would want to be! I just have this awful dread of being able to see nothing cause of a big wall or something at the side of the stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭evillive

baz2009 wrote: »
    When are tickets on General Sale?

on general sale this Thursday

already has mine from the fan club but went on ticket master today and got 2 for pals with no code - just logged in and booked em

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 dilly32

a MASSIVE thank U to jamieh and kittyscrean.

I cant wait

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 dilly32

Tickets go on general sale on Thurs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

dilly32 wrote: »
    a MASSIVE thank U to jamieh and kittyscrean.

I cant wait

No probs buddy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭paldude

can someone pm me link and code - would really appreciate it

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Bazsutto

bekbek wrote: »
    Hi my friend got tickets for Bon Jovi today however made a mistake and booked tickets in the seated area. The tickets are in block E row A. Its years since I have been in the RDS. What is the seating like? Would that be a good view of the stage? They were the best price so they would want to be! I just have this awful dread of being able to see nothing cause of a big wall or something at the side of the stage.

Here is a link to the Bon Jovi Ticketmaster page. The map is on the bottom right.

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/1800455ACA0A5183?artistid=944745&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭crazyderk

just tried to get 2 golden circle tickets!, there was none left! so disappointing!

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Crunchy Friends

Does anybody know how much the ticketmaster service charge will be on the 81 euro tickets?

Stupidly I assumed the cheapest tix (65) would be the standing, as that is the way it is for a lot of gigs. So me and my bro saved up 75 quid each for 2 tickets for my mam for Christmas.

Now i've just seen its 81 euro plus a service charge, am trying to figure out how much money I need and try to borrow off someone to buy them in the morning.

Thanks in advance to anyone who knows!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Miss Gulch

Does anybody know how much the ticketmaster service charge will be on the 81 euro tickets?

Stupidly I assumed the cheapest tix (65) would be the standing, as that is the way it is for a lot of gigs. So me and my bro saved up 75 quid each for 2 tickets for my mam for Christmas.

Now i've just seen its 81 euro plus a service charge, am trying to figure out how much money I need and try to borrow off someone to buy them in the morning.

Thanks in advance to anyone who knows!!

According to the add in the paper today its €6.25 booking fee for all tickets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Live_Wire

All the Golden Circle tickets are gone? That can't be right can it? Like what about non fanclub members like meself for example? Anybody have any confirmation that the GC tix are sold out?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,826 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Live_Wire wrote: »
    All the Golden Circle tickets are gone? That can't be right can it? Like what about non fanclub members like meself for example? Anybody have any confirmation that the GC tix are sold out?

All golden circle pre-sale tickets are sold out, they limited the number of tickets they release on pre-sale, there should be more released on the day of the general release, but be warned they will go extremely fast!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Live_Wire

lockie1983 wrote: »
    All golden circle pre-sale tickets are sold out, they limited the number of tickets they release on pre-sale, there should be more released on the day of the general release, but be warned they will go extremely fast!!!

Ah grand job. Cheers for that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 algarve2011

hi all, can somebody please pm me with the code. I really really need to get this, it can be an early wedding pressie. Were getting married on the 6th july exasctly one week after the bon jovi concert.

please help me if ye can thanks xx

• Registered Users Posts: 2 rachel2010

Hi all, i would love to get the presale link and password....i am a major fan and desperate to get tickets....already missed out on kings of leon in o2 as i had no idea pre-sales went on (yes i know where have i been).......id really appreciate if anyone could help me!!! pleeeeeeaaaassseee!!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 thisisme

Is it just my pc or is the ticketmaster website down?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Ticketmaster is working for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Gizmo123

Hi I just ordered what I thought was pitch standing tickets but on the receipt it says a row and seat number? I assumed the pitch would have been all standing? Does anyone know if tis both seated and standing?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭crazyderk

Gold circle still showing as unavailable! and I was there at 9am

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Joey1349

I am sooooo pissed with Ticketmaster!!
    At 3 mins past nine it tells me there are no GA left, so my only alternative was block P, row Y... Is that good?? The map doesnt even show a block P??
    Then, for the craic I log back on 5 mins ago and there are GA tickets available!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

musicmania wrote: »
    My plan now is to lean on the wall between the 2. I done that at Croke Park and had a great view. I await the announcement of the second date now and will try to get diamond for that.

Diamond Ring tickets availabe now on Ticketmaster Gwen - I'll message you on Facebook too to make sure you see this.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 maz023

Ticket advertising on this forum is not permitted, please read forum charter.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 moggy88

Bought Bon Jovi tickets this morning, bought section Pitch G11 seats 90-93 are these seated tickets? hoping for pitch standing?

Advertisement