Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bon Jovi - RDS Arena Dublin - June 29/30 -- No ticket advertising

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭jossnjuice

highly doubtful.....id imagine as usual all the pitch will be standing.....

although just check your booking again, and see if you've been allocated seats at the back of the pitch, if you imagine the rugby games, itd be the seats behind the goal at the opposite end to the stage, i know they came up when i was looking for tickets at the start.....

the other possibility is that they employ the buble layout, but after seeing them 5 times, ive never seen seating on the flat surface, eg pitch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Joey1349

Can anyone please tell me where the Anglsea Block P is please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 moggy88

thanks jossnjuice, I hope there not at the back paid 81.25 for tickets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 irvinglucy

does your pitch ticket confirmation say seating or standing on it? I thought i bought gold standing and am really not sure if it is standing or seating now. It is very confusing because I really don't want to be in the stands wanted standing ticket.

doesnt say either way, just section pitch & seat no's

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭coffeenuts

Looks like its sold out for the Wednesday show.

This could be a double sellout fairly handy.

How long before you see tickets selling privately for stupid money? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭bonoman66

Info now on TM !

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/180... minorcatid=1

So does that mean the guys are doing 3 nights in Dublin (as the Fan Club Trip mentions tickets for June 28th in their package to fans!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 spikethelizard

Yup... definitely sold out for Wednesday.... new date added for Thursday on Ticketmaster!

Wish i had of held off now and am disappointed cuz Thursday would have suited sooooo much better but have good seats and gold standing for Wed so cant really complain.

Best of luck to all who didnt get today for the Wed show... and you never know might book Thursday too lol lol

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭sgt.bilko

How do you get pre-sale tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

don't you need planning permission for 3 nights in outdoor venues ?

• Advertisement

Im selling my tickets on Toutless for 29th.
    Sorry mods if this is breaking the rules, just pointing people in the direction not directly selling..?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Joey1349 wrote: »
    Im selling my tickets on Toutless for 29th.
    Sorry mods if this is breaking the rules, just pointing people in the direction not directly selling..?

That's fine, can you provide a link to the page where you are selling tickets?

Thanks, yes the link for the tickets on toutless is here: http://www.toutless.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10042

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Live_Wire

Not sure if this is any help to anybody but i bought me ticket this morning and it says on it "PITCH STANDING" g11 952. Haven't a clue as to what the G11 and 952 means but i'm pretty sure they're not seats

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭GraceKav

Had tickets for Croke Park in 2006 but when talking to TM on the phone they said only Punchestown tickets from 2007 count for presale.

Have since joined the RDS newsletter as suggested here to try get the code for next Tuesday as I couldn't get anything for this weeks presale.

Heartbroken this morning. Was sitting clicking refresh from near 8 and still all GC gone. Never saw the code posted here for presale tickets so I'm hoping to get presale for the 30th June.

If anyone gets the link or code for Tuesday would they please PM it to me? I'm desperate to get them. Genuine fan....who just discovered Boards and is now kicking herself....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 The Real George Foreman

Okay can somebody shed some light on this situation.

Purchased "Pitch" tickets this morning, which I assumed was General Admission standing as I was never shown the row numbers or seat numbers, or asked to find a better location as usual.

Purchased what I assumed was 2 standing tickets and now the confirmation email tells me I am in

Section PITCH
    Row G8
    Seats 854 - 855
    Seating Chart

Even the seating chart itself doesnt list rows.

What the hell is this about ?

IF anyone has the code & link for the presale tickets for the thursday gig can you please pass it on, have been at all there gigs & have never got to GC, I would really appreciate it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Miss Gulch

Okay can somebody shed some light on this situation.

Purchased "Pitch" tickets this morning, which I assumed was General Admission standing as I was never shown the row numbers or seat numbers, or asked to find a better location as usual.

Purchased what I assumed was 2 standing tickets and now the confirmation email tells me I am in

Section PITCH
    Row G8
    Seats 854 - 855
    Seating Chart

Even the seating chart itself doesnt list rows.

What the hell is this about ?

I think its just so they can keep a count of how many they sell as the capacity is so much?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Got a Golden Circle ticket at 9 am :) . Happy Days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 algarve2011

I logged on this morning hoping for a Golden Circle ticket too but were all gone so i just went ahead and bought the Diamond Tickets. You only live once and it will be a great start to my wedding...............:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Shaneosexual

Logged on this morning and I bought a gold circle ticket and on my confirmation e-mail this is what it said: "One of 30 Exclusive Meet and Greet Tickets....Come meet the band after what is sure to be an electrifying performance"....... Then on the small print it says: "Special edition ticket. Not to be advertised prior to event." :)!!!!!!! Anyone else get one of these?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 algarve2011

You jammy jammy fecker - can i have your tickets pls

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Shaneosexual

You jammy jammy fecker - can i have your tickets pls
    I got two gold circle tickets. The e-mail doesn't specify whether both tickets are meet and greet? I think it could be just one of them. Looks like my girlfriend will be waiting outside for me while I'm meeting the band if that's the case. :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Logged on this morning and I bought a gold circle ticket and on my confirmation e-mail this is what it said: "One of 30 Exclusive Meet and Greet Tickets....Come meet the band after what is sure to be an electrifying performance"....... Then on the small print it says: "Special edition ticket. Not to be advertised prior to event." :)!!!!!!! Anyone else get one of these?.

Oh i might check my mams e mail and see

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Sineados

moggy88 wrote: »
    IF anyone has the code & link for the presale tickets for the thursday gig can you please pass it on, have been at all there gigs & have never got to GC, I would really appreciate it

Me too! I need that code :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 babycakes2010

Just found out about the extra gig on the 30th! Have pitch standing for the 29th and am signed up for the RDS newsletter thing but if anyone gets the link and code for presale next tuesday , would REALLY appreciate it if you could PM me...
    Someone mentioned maybe a 3th date -- that true ye think? Friday would be a better night but i'll go mid week anyway!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Miss Gulch

This was just in the RDS ticketing newsletter

RDStickets customers can get access to the presale by signing up to the Events Newsletter before 9am on November 16,
    an email will be send out after 9am on November 16, with a link to the presale tickets. See sign up link below:

http://www.rds.ie/index.jsp?p=100&n=105&a=508

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Sineados

If it becomes available earlier than the RDS release on the 16th, please please please post or pm me. Am signed up for the newsletter but just in case.....
    I really want GC tickets! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭Irishshin

grainnecal wrote: »
    Had tickets for Croke Park in 2006 but when talking to TM on the phone they said only Punchestown tickets from 2007 count for presale.

Ah so this is why I didn't get that code. I bought FC tickets for punchestown.

Surprised when the 30th was announced. As the FC trip had been announced for 28th & 29th so just assumed! Apparently the FC trip is now changed to 28th June to 1st July. Not so sure about the 3 dates but I guess it could happen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭GraceKav

Signed up for the newsletter so thats greta news. But if it becomes available earlier than the RDS release on the 16th, would someone please please post or pm me. Just in case :)

Thanks a mil

Advertisement