Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smiths Toy Scrappage ...Warning (Foreigners Hassle)

• 26-10-2010 12:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭

The better half has just come back for dropping in a load of toys to Smiths and to put it in her own words she felt like she was mugged ,
    Because its busy she had to park a bit away from the shop door and as soon as she opened the boot she was mobbed by 7/8 foreigners (Roma) trying to grab and take the toys of her . Not a nice situation for anyone and a bit frightening .

Smiths have put security on the door as they seemly tried to enter the shop and remove some of the donated toys from inside (saying their free... ) over the last few days ,They (SMITHS)have moved them on but they are now hanging around just out of view and still hassling people .

Anyway just a heads up .

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Sure you don't mean Roma instead of Romanian chief?

Sounds awful, that would scare me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

ziedth wrote: »
    Sure you don't mean Roma instead of Romanian chief? Sounds awful, that would scare me.

Quick edit ;), cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

why dont they/you ring the guards? they dont give a **** a bout security lads in fairness

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    she was mobbed by 7/8 foreigners (Roma) trying to crap and take the toys of her . Not a nice situation for anyone and a bit frightening

That's frightening alright!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Nothing against romanians because I have worked with them in the past but those in the roma minority are nothing but thieves and con artists. Those of us lucky enough to have work at the moment break our backs trying to provide for those we love and then you get these despicible parasites preying on them. Really makes my blood boil big time!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Asmodean wrote: »
    Nothing against romanians because I have worked with them in the past but those in the roma minority are nothing but thieves and con artists. Those of us lucky enough to have work at the moment break our backs trying to provide for those we love and then you get these despicible parasites preying on them. Really makes my blood boil big time!

The Roma are not Romanians :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Not being smart but is Smiths...Smyths on the Tramore road or is it somewhere in town? get dragged into so many of these places with the Mrs i tend not the notice the names anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭comeraghs

Any point calling the Guards?

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭jayboi

I passed the cash for gold in city square the other day and there was 2 of the Roma that beg around town handing in gold jewelley to be priced. I thought it a bit odd that 2 people that beg for a living even having gold jewellery.

Also that lad who paints himself white outside pennys is one of the family and I heard the lad in the wheelchair stood up to take a swing at another bum.

often see the lad in the 'wheelchair' walking around,feck all wrong with him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

anplaya wrote: »
    often see the lad in the 'wheelchair' walking around,feck all wrong with him.

maybe he has a puncture?

^
    if thats the case theres probably more holes in the tyre of his wheelchair wheels then theres in a dartboard. hes always strolling around the place after finishing a hard days graft sitting on his arse begging. prob trying to get all the circulation back after all that sitting down.

Advertisement