Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

king size mattress

Options
  • 26-10-2010 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi all,

I am looking to get a new mattress but have no experience when it comes to buying beds. Need some help in choosing good value for money. Also would it be wise to wait till the Jan sales or is there equally as good bargains to be had now?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 scallen

des kelly interiors have great value on mattresses at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭davehey79

i got a kingsize miracoil 3 for 135 euros off bigmickey.ie a week ago. brilliant deal and the comfiest mattress ive ever had. theres a thread in the main bargain alerts section about him and the website is here LINKY 10% discount for baordsies too if ya mention it when buying. hope that helps

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Fionn101

I ordered a bed and mattress (Hilton hotel bed new) based on the reviews here and Mick lived up to his reputation. Delighted with both the bed and the price , delivered that evening too.

His word is his bond and it's so good to see customer service like this,
    Good work Fella and Thank you.

Fionn

Advertisement