Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Borrow a dog crate in Galway?

Options
  • 26-10-2010 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

just wondering if anyone has a dog crate I could borrow in the Galway area until Sunday?

I am minding a female dog for a few weeks and she has just gone into heat, wasnt really expecting it for a couple of weeks. We also have another male dog staying with us from tomorrow until Sunday so I need to keep the female seperate. My two are neutered so no problem there!

Thanks, I dont want to buy one for the few days. ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭LucyBliss

How big is your dog? The crate we have is the medium sized one. I'm in Galway city.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Thanks so much. She is a small dog (Maltese) so medium should be perfect. Would you mind if I borrowed it until Sunday?

Thanks again.

No, I don't mind at all. If it saves you expense and the bother and worry when she's in heat, then I'm glad to help!

Thanks so much. Do you work in town? I work near the huntsman but can spin into town at lunch to meet you.

Hmm, tomorrow is actually my day for in-centre training on this course I'm doing, but my mother has said that she can meet you in the Huntsman car park or wherever it suits any time in the morning or at lunchtime and give you the crate.

• Advertisement

Oh my god that's brilliant, I can take my teabreak anytime between 10.30 and 12 so just let me know what time suits her. I'll pm you my number.

Excellent!

Hi LucyBliss,

just met your mam, thanks so much. Will get in touch at the weekend to return it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭irishgrover

isn't it nice to see people being nice to each other, just because it's a nice thing to do.... :)

Glad we were able to work out the delivery! Hope all's going well in the household.

• Advertisement
Advertisement