Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip

Options
  • 26-10-2010 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭

I read somewhere that dan le sac and scroobius pip were playing galway soon enough, but not 100% sure on the dates/venue. (I think it was in the advertiser I read it in, but that's been thrown out...)

If anyone knows that would be great!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

I think they played Roisín's a couple of weeks ago, am open to correction on that.

I went to see them there last year, flippin awesome!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

They're playing Kelly's on November 7th. http://www.kellysbar.ie/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Fionn MacCool

The cynic in me reckons this thread was some sly promotion >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭1mcampo1

Monzo wrote: »
    They're playing Kelly's on November 7th. http://www.kellysbar.ie/

Nice one, cheers man

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭1mcampo1

........no

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Fionn MacCool

1mcampo1 wrote: »
    ........no
    Well that's settled then.

Definitely looking forward to seeing them - got my ticket the day they went on sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

Doubtful, I'd say the tickets are sold out by now. I work in Kelly's and was told two weeks ago that there were only 15 or so left.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Heading down to Galway for this gig, should be a good night. They're brilliant live.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭jkforde

moonflower wrote: »
    Doubtful, I'd say the tickets are sold out by now. I work in Kelly's and was told two weeks ago that there were only 15 or so left.

just bought me ticket online (hate online transaction fees!!), really looking forward to this. what's the venue in Kellys like, anyone had experience?

🌦️ 6.7kwp, 45°, SSW, mid-Galway 🌦️

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Ice cubed

I'm jealous.

jkforde wrote: »
    just bought me ticket online (hate online transaction fees!!), really looking forward to this. what's the venue in Kellys like, anyone had experience?

It's quite nice and somewhat intimate as it is quite small, from what I've experienced attending the Little Cinema Club (though I've missed the past few meetings)

Advertisement