Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Binding PRNTSCRN to a mouse button

• 26-10-2010 2:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭

Hey lads, just a quick one.

Playing Fallout NV and I want to be able to grab screens(Loving the slow-mo decapitations w/ gore perk) using my mouse rather than having to jump over to the far side of the keyboard.

Tried in game, menus are crap and I cant find a method without turning on cheats, which is something I dont like doing. "bind" doesnt seem to exist anyways.

So, went to do it with MS Mouse. Got my right bumper assigned to 180* spin which is nice but I cant bind the keystroke PRNTSCRN. Anybody know of a way past this? Using a Sidewinder if its relevant.

Cheers,
    Lethal.

PS: Full on addicted right now, cant believe I never got round to Fallout before.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Solved:

Just re-installed Fraps and bound both it and my mouse(while in F:NV) to the # key. Working perfect. Used Boone to test it:D

Advertisement