Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Discount off your mobile phone bill

Options
  • 26-10-2010 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Meteor have reduced the price of all their monthly bills by 10 euros per month and by 5 euro for the smart lite plan. I presume you'll have to ring them up and ask them to give you the discount as i'm sure its not automatically given to existing customers.

25% off Vodafone bill pay plans if your a member or you join the IFA, not sure how easy it is to join them

Couldn't find any discounts for other networks though, Anybody know any?

reference-for-Bill-Pay-Smart-table.gifbill_pay_smart_lite_table-top-72809.gif

mobile.jpg

Sorry bout size of pictures don't know how to shrink them

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,432 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Does this apply to existing customers?

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭fergm

As always Meteor I don't think so but I'm sure if you ring them up and sound annoyed you might get somewhere as long as you don't have long contract left in your contract.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Im on the rolling €10 a month contract, but i want to switch to the €30 plan with data (now €25) I cant seem to do it on site, I'll give them a ring later to say how i would go about changing.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭NTC

Im on the rolling €10 a month contract, but i want to switch to the €30 plan with data (now €25) I cant seem to do it on site, I'll give them a ring later to say how i would go about changing.

Let me know how you get on please. I want to change myself.

Thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Op, its not quite all their bill plans. They have no carrott for the basic plans in either Billpay or Smart:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

I rang and asked nicely to be put on the new plan. They said no, it's only for new customers. It's pretty stupid - have 8 months left on this contract. Might email and complain.

Advertisement