Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Birdhouses

Options
  • 26-10-2010 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Not sure if this is the right place to post. Feel free to move. Im hoping to purchase an unusual birdhouse as a gift. Does anyone know of some Irish or English websites I could try? Ive found some American ones but the delivery costs were crazy!
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

I know a man in Palmerstown who makes and sells birdhouses for charity,I'll try and get his details and pm you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭William Powell

Blue Lips wrote: »
    Not sure if this is the right place to post. Feel free to move. Im hoping to purchase an unusual birdhouse as a gift. Does anyone know of some Irish or English websites I could try? Ive found some American ones but the delivery costs were crazy!
    Thanks

Link to the American ones so we know what you are on about?

Advertisement