Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get Phone Unlocked? Cheapest way?

Options
  • 26-10-2010 3:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭

Hey,

Any good places in Dublin price-wise or is there a way of doing it yourself?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 dangermouse1

Ald wrote: »
    Hey,

Any good places in Dublin price-wise or is there a way of doing it yourself?

Thanks in advance!

I got new softwear put on my phone 3weeks back for 15euro(took 30mins).

If you go to Moore st. there's a bunch of them but i went for the guy who's shop opens on to Moore st and other side opens into the ilac centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭irishjay

may be better if you specify make model of phons you want unlocked too mate im sure theres a few boys here that could help you
    jay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭Ald

It's a Samsung Galaxy Europa... emobile

Cheers for any headsup in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 villamar

Contact your service provider and they will send you the code to unblock the phone. I had a vodaphone mobile, I contacted vodaphone and they sent me the code. Can then unblock yourself. No charge!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭Ald

Prob is it's brand new and am a price plan that allows me and long dist. gf have free calls... So, I'd have to log over €100 of calls to get it unblocked through provider... Looking for another cost effective way of doing it...

Cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭fergm

there are 2 stores right beside each other on Camden street down near Dunnes Stores on that side of the road. used them before and they were cheap

Advertisement