Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chaos 8 - Millenium Forum Derry - 12 Feb

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

KDavern wrote: »
    Thanks DrPhilG,yea the cage was great,I was just wondering because I seen a photographer and the show was on the telly in the changing rooms.:)

Yup, the photographer in and around the cage is one of the lads from the club. I think the pics will go on Evolve's website or facebook page.

Not sure about the video, maybe a 2-disc Bluray with extended special features? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 36 KDavern

Haha thanks or maybe in the cinema nxt week!I'll look them up. ;-) cheers mate appreciate the reply

Pics are on facebook, can't post the link as I'm in work and can't access FB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 squigs55

Anybody got that link to facebook (or other) for the event photos. Can't find it anywhere! Thanks

squigs55 wrote: »
    Anybody got that link to facebook (or other) for the event photos. Can't find it anywhere! Thanks

Sorry, meant to add it earlier but forgot. I'll do it Monday evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 squigs55

Cheers DrPhilG. Links very much appreciated.

Advertisement