Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fortec Star FS 4400 problems

Options
  • 26-10-2010 3:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi guys, I just got a second fortec star box it's the FS 4400 which is an upgrade with the usb connection for recording. I have the first box which is the FS 4000V2 set up with a while and its working perfectly so the dish must be pointing at the right direction but the new box only picks up 22 channels and they dont have sound. It wont pick up any of the bbc's or itv's. I cant understand why because both boxes are using the same dish. Any ideas what to do?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

Consult the instruction manual and do a quick 'scan' for TV Channels (Radio also) if you wish :)

That should do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭micratoyota

LordSutch wrote: »
    Consult the instruction manual and do a quick 'scan' for TV Channels (Radio also) if you wish :)

Hi a friend of mine has a fortec star omega for about 4 years and the frequency of some of the channels has changed How do I get in to change the frequencys. Thought that the menu should give me some options such as tp scan where i could change the freq. which i got from Lynsat

hat should do it.

Advertisement