Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentist in Drogheda

Options
  • 26-10-2010 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Hi all,

I know this has been covered before but I think it was over a year or 2 ago. I was wondering if any of you can recommend a dentist in Drogheda? It's been years since I've been to one and I need a check-up. A filling fell out today at lunch time and I'll need to get it looked at as soon as I can. There's no pain at all, I'm just worried about doing any more damage. The last time I went to the dentist was as a kid and I think it was to Cormac Reynolds if memory serves me correctly (that shows how long its been !!!). Is he still a good choice? or is there anyone else about worth visiting? Also, in this current climate, I was wondering what the prices are like these days? Just so I don't get the fright of my life when billed.

Thanks for reading, any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
    Carolsk

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭moonshadow

I use Cormac Mc Namara on fair st,very gentle and good dentist,
    As with any job or possible major outlay with any individual,call and ask for price for different procedures,no shock involved,no commitment made;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Was in the same boat as you OP went 3 weeks ago, hadn't been in 3 years, went to Cormac Reynolds and Associates as i used to go there , and I was gobsmacked by how much it has changed :eek:

It was always good but since the last time I was there it has received a major upgrade and looks totally different with all new looking equipment and refitted rooms and reception. I saw a Polish lady and I have to say she was fantastic and I have a fear if dentists :o

Cost me €40(prsi price) for the best scale and polish ever , my teeth looked like new after 3 years of neglect (not going to a dentist) and I'm a smoker :( and I had one of my fillings filed down. the number is 9838740 if you want to give them a call and ask about prices. I think they do saturdays and evenings now too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Switch11

Cormac Reynolds of Wellington Quay Dental, at the back of the town centre.
    Excellent Service, Friendly (I am a VERY Nervous patient) having had bed experience growing up with different dentists. I trust this dental clinic completely, the last time i went i didnt get to see cormac reynolds, a foreign young lady saw me (which i was frecked about) because I was getting a large moler pulled, and i just would have felt more comfortable going back to him as I had seen him before, however she did a teriffic job, gave me time to calm between the time i was there, and could not have made me feel more comfortable if she tried. I will continue to go here regulary

Advertisement