Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Real Madrid Arsenal & Barcelona Minus Betting

Options
  • 26-10-2010 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭

Starting off With a Bank of €50
    When these teams when they usually win by huge amounts so Im going to see how this goes.

First Bet : Real Madrid (-1) V Murcia 2nite 1/2

Stake : €40
    Potential Returns: €60

2nd Bet : Real Madrid (-2) V Murcia 2nite 7/5

Stake: €10
    Potential Returns: €24

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Con1110

Quickest Ending to A betting thread in history..
    Proves Nothing Is a Certainty

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Always a bad idea risking 100% of your bank in one bet.

Im no expert myself but would love to see you succeed, if you check out some successful logs on here e.g. Pyro, Archie, Coughlan, you will never see them risk their full bank in one bet, nearly always a small percentage.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Con1110

I know ya I had a succesful log before.. gave up early enough.. Ill start one again soon Ill take advice on board..
    Was just very confident of real 2nite

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Cups games, never bet on cup games. Unless you know what the managers are thinking and the full details of the squads, you never know what attitude is at play. Whereas with the league its simple - try to pick your strongest squad.

Advertisement