Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone Recommendations! (E450 or less)

Options
  • 26-10-2010 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Hey. I currently have a 32gb Nokia N97. Over the past 2 or 3 years I've had both N95's, the N96 and most recently the N97. To be honest, none of them have been much of an improvement on the N95 and i'm a bit sick of buying anything from the N-series as a result. Didn't bother with the N900 and don't think I'll buy the N8 either, despite how good it looks!
    Basically I require something with lots of memory (16gb+, preferably built in), Wi-Fi, 5MP+ camera and plenty of other random features like FM transmitters wouldn't hurt either! Only want to spend around 450 or less this time so I don't know what to buy. Don't really care if it's new or pre-owned, so anything you can think of within that budget would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

XPERIA X10? or maybe the desire HD. Not internal hard drive, but most dont now, they will take a memory card no problem

Advertisement