Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Last Word: Kinect/Move comparison

Options
  • 26-10-2010 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭

Just listening to the Last Word and Matt Cooper mentioned that they will be doing a comparison between Microsoft's Kinect and Sony's PS Move on this evening's show.

Might be worth a listen.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭GothPunk

I just listened to it. It was just a piece about the PlayStation Move really and the PlayStation Hub, they didn't do any comparison to the Wii and Kinect at all which I think would have made for a more interesting discussion. All it was a short piece about the PlayStation Hub with some short snippets of the publics impressions of the Move and then the head of SCE Ireland came on and was talking about the Move and why she thought it was great. It was the very last segment on the show as well so I don't know if many people would have even tuned in.

In comparison to the piece The Last Word did on Heavy Rain this segment on the Move wasn't really very interesting, it was like listening to a PR release really.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

It was ok, it was an advert for the Move rather than any kind of chat about it which is always disappointing but thats what you get on the radio these days.

Advertisement