Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday or Sunday night?

Options
  • 26-10-2010 4:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭

I know the AH Halloween Beers is on Saturday, but for those dressing up and going elsewhere over the Halloween weekend, is anyone actually going out on Halloween itself or is Saturday the night to hide your lovely face behind a Scream mask and hit the town?

EDIT: Assuming your like me, too poor and lazy to go out both nights, which one would you opt to go out on to dress up and celebrate Halloween?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I know the AH Halloween Beers is on Saturday, but for those dressing up and going elsewhere over the Halloween weekend, is anyone actually going out on Halloween itself or is Saturday the night to hide your lovely face behind a Scream mask and hit the town?

Both.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

Both. Just go out on Saturday and power through.

-Funk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

It seems alot of stuff is happening on Saturday - but im starting my trick or treat early - probably tonight so i can get all the good stuff before the rest of little kiddies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Revolution9

KeithM89 wrote: »
    It seems alot of stuff is happening on Saturday - but im starting my trick or treat early - probably tonight so i can get all the good stuff before the rest of little kiddies

So I noticed. Was planning to go out on Halloween itself, but I forgot some people in this country actually have jobs to go to on a Monday morning (imagine that!) so it seems Saturday is going to be the liveliest night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭johnn

I will be enJoying girls unleashing their inner slapper on both nights, hoping to see plenty of slutty nurses, slutty Playboy Bunnies, slutty cops etc.

• Advertisement

johnn wrote: »
    slutty Playboy Bunnies, .

Is it possible to see a moderately dressed Playboy Bunny?!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

Kirstie Alley, a Bunny's Tale.

I wish I wasn't all knowing.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Going to a fancy dress party friday, not sure about saturday, might be heading out sunday not sure yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Pirate wench on Sat night :D...hungover mess and handing out sweets to the kids who call to the gaff on Sunday night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭johnn

Im hoping that their actions will be slutty more than anything really, they'll be like a pack of animals in heat....and I will be on hand to relieve them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

saturday night, party in mine and then hitting town, looking forward to it, always a good laugh.

Think it will be Saturday night myself.
    It's a pain Halloween being on the Sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭PanchoVilla

KeithM89 wrote: »

Why don't you just go bag snatching? It's much easier and a lot more fun when you get to see little kids crying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Why don't you just go bag snatching? It's much easier and a lot more fun when you get to see little kids crying.

Then the wee ****s will egg my house again - but il be ready for them this year!! :D *cocks shotgun*

Advertisement