Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conservatories prices

Options
  • 26-10-2010 5:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi Guys

i was going to build a house but i think its going to work out much cheaper for me to just buy. so i have my eye on a house but there is no Conservatory i would just like to get a idea of what they cost now a days some idea would be great cause i will not be doing anything now till the new year, the one i like is in this house http://www.franklins.ie/uploads/30904.pdf its hard to make out but nothing big and with a door on it as well.

if any1 knows anywhere good i can get one in donegal would be good to thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 shed12

I found out that prices vary between firms hugely!! If you find a firm that you think is ok do a solocheck on the company to make sure it is still in existence. We used Cregmore conservatories and they were excellent. You will be surprised how many sales men from other firms have not a single clue about structural matters! This firm is small and the guy who runs it knew his stuff, and I asked plenty of technical question (my husband is an engineer!!)

Advertisement