Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 offices in Galway?

Options
  • 26-10-2010 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭

Just wondering do TV3 have offices or some other facilities in Galway? On the TV3 News nearly every day there is a report from Galway City, e.g. all the festivals are covered, or for business related stories there would be interviews with local business people, or it could be a news story not related to Galway but the general public's comments would be from Galway people.

Always wondered why this would be the case seeing as TV3 is based in Dublin. I know TG4 are based in Galway so maybe TV3 are linked to them?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

A national television broadcaster based in dublin acknowledges the rest of the country exists, shocker.

Send them an email and ask.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

A van, I reckon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Lordyyyy a person just asked a question like! :rolleyes:

I don't think every single solitary reply requires a smart-ass response Snubbleste! :( Maybe some but not every single time!!

And anyways the question asked was is there a TV3 Office in Galway. So you were rather mis-placed being smart about national acknowledgement when that wasn't what was asked! :P:P

In answer to your question O.P. I don't know if they do have a Galway Office but RTE have offices here so maybe TV3 do as well. I don't think they'd have connections with TG4 though. Possibly just mobile on-the-move transport and equipment.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

*feels totally rebuked*

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Only official address is over there
    https://www.tv3.ie/contact.php

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭westgolf

Office is upstairs in odeon house on eyre square.:cool::cool: Its on the signs as you go into the hall on the ground floor. probably a small office and a broadcast van attached

westgolf

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

Cheers westgolf.

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭westgolf

no problem, happy to help :cool: :cool:

westgolf

Advertisement