Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Girl Racers

• 26-10-2010 6:59pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭

One of them tried to drive over me in a petrol station courtyard....... I though the lads had bad drivng manners, seriously how Ugly, un-feminine, un-sexy and trashy can you get....yuck!
    Rant over

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Maybe she did it because YOU were ugly and unsexy. Huh? Ever think about that? Ehhh?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

girl races are quite an enigma because most girls have the awareness part of their brain fully developed when they hit eighteen so they know that racing isn't smart. boys on the other hand aren't fully developed until they hit twenty-five.

not strictly anything to do with what you said op but i figured i'd throw it out there and actually make this thread interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

<insert joke about kitchen here>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Roy: "All women want bastards!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

Doom wrote: »
    I though the lads had bad drivng manners, seriously

its not manners didn't you hear women are worse drivers ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Driving to Longford a few weeks ago to do a case this car was up my arse on the motorway. I had passed it earlier and it was some little "hot hatch" with big stickers and an ugly wing on the back. I looked in the mirror expecting a boy racer and I saw a girl racer.

Pretty surprised, so I just took off and left her little tin can miles behind me :D

they are everywhere at the moment, there is this one girl racer lives around here somewhere you see her going around the place in this awful done up car that sounds like a freaking jet, and worse everytime she drives by (5 times a day)the walls shake....and to add insult to injury in my opinion their taste in music is c***.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

girl races are quite an enigma because most girls have the awareness part of their brain fully developed when they hit eighteen so they know that racing isn't smart. boys on the other hand aren't fully developed until they hit twenty-five.

not strictly anything to do with what you said op but i figured i'd throw it out there and actually make this thread interesting.

Aren't you making a massive assumpition here about boy/girl racers and their brains?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Wertz wrote: »
    Aren't you making a massive assumpition here about boy/girl racers and their brains?
    They don't have any to speak of.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

they are everywhere at the moment, there is this one girl racer lives around here somewhere you see her going around the place in this awful done up car that sounds like a freaking jet, and worse everytime she drives by (5 times a day)the walls shake....and to add insult to injury in my opinion their taste in music is c***.:mad:
    And the little tramps are still getting charged feck all for insurance so they can buy more sh!tty add-ons and music for their whore mobiles :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

at least they dont smack their joysticks off the joystick when they are doing 110 mph on the M50

OisinT wrote: »
    They don't have any to speak of.

Ah of course they do...but like the cars it's usually a small underpowered sh*tbox that makes lots of noise and doesn't go anywhere that fast.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

Wertz wrote: »

because i'd totally say something like that without making sure i was right beforehand? my grandfather told me that and he was either lying to me to keep me from learning to drift or he was quoting something he read in newscientist - take your pick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

Think that is a problem with your building standards. What type of cardboard box is your home made of?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Misanthrope

ROTFLMAO. That thread title made my wet myself.

Girl racer?............ oh lordy!

OK, first picture in your mind a woman driver.Right,now picture a girl racer......... whhhhooooaaahhooooohhoooooohheeeeeheeeeehhaaaa:D

because i'd totally say something like that without making sure i was right beforehand? my grandfather told me that and he was either lying to me to keep me from learning to drift or he was quoting something he read in newscientist - take your pick.

Yeah, bit of a whoooosh moment there...read my post again (OisinT's reply might clear it up a bit).

The whoooosh wasn't a glanza's dump valve either.

phill106 wrote: »
    Think that is a problem with your building standards. What type of cardboard box is your home made of?

a rented premium cardboard box on a main street with many girl racers outside :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭Doom

WindSock wrote: »
    Maybe she did it because YOU were ugly and unsexy. Huh? Ever think about that? Ehhh?

I have a head cold today so maybe i'm not my handsome self:P.....but in all fairness she had a head like a melted welly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭mikerowsopht

they are all dirrttyy knackers birds.
    There's one floatin around tallaght
    The whole car is pink I $h!t you not, the whole car

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

As "interesting" as those old "studies" that showed that black people had smaller brains than white people.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

As "interesting" as those old "studies" that showed that black people had smaller brains than white people.
    That sounds about accurate :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭Muckie

they are all dirrttyy knackers birds.
    There's one floatin around tallaght
    The whole car is pink I $h!t you not, the whole car

That wouldn't happen to be a pink Impreza thats being missing
    its front bumper for the last month. I often see her "fella" driving
    it(just as super awesome!)

Its lacking Lexus tail lights though :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭mikerowsopht

Muckie wrote: »

think it is ye, could be a fiesta though. I know there is a massive difference between models but the colour just threw me off so much my brain couldn't analyse the model of car.

Have seen her fella driving it as well tho so your prob right.

Brings a tear to my eye it does

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

Story is fake..

Everyone knows women can't drive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

There's a girl living up around me she drives a pimped out chincochento and like to rev the engine a lot then she drives up and down the town while her "girlfriends" shout silly stuff out the window. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭The After Hours Troll

Pocketfizz wrote: »
    There's a girl living around me she drives a pimped out chincochento and likes to rev the engine alot then she drives up and down the town while her "girlfriends" shout silly stuff out the window. :rolleyes:

duuurty

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Muckie wrote: »

I think i saw that zooming past at the weekend around Old Bawn-never seen a pinker car in my life!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭flyton5

I thought this was gonna be about hoover racing or dish washing racing. I am sorely disappointed...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭jimthemental

Holy crap, they're adding speed and cockiness to a complete inability to park while thinking of shoes! :eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement