Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

o2 simcard in a Tesco Mobile?

Options
  • 26-10-2010 7:35pm
    Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭

Just wondering as my o2 phone broke and i seen a Samsung in tesco for 20euro.

It should do me for the time being so i'm wondering as Tesco is on 02 network will it accept an o2 sim?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭bestie

jayteecork wrote: »
    Just wondering as my o2 phone broke and i seen a Samsung in tesco for 20euro.

It should do me for the time being so i'm wondering as Tesco is on 02 network will it accept an o2 sim?

Thanks.

I bought one Nokia 1616 in Tesco today for €20 and my o2 sim worked fine even though a sticker on the box said 'Im locked to Tesco Mobile network' and an email from tech support saying it wouldn't work ;)

go for it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭O2_Sheena

Hi, the Tesco phones would be locked to the Tesco network but sometimes you'll come across a phone that is already unlocked.

Advertisement