Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vocalist and guitarist wanted

Options
  • 26-10-2010 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Vocalist/guitarist wanted for Portarlington, Co. Laois based (newly formed) acoustic rock cover's band. Male or female, teenager or pensioner we are not picky :) Influences from Tom Petty, Neil Young, The Police to G n'R, The killers, Kings of Leon etc... If this is something that interests you you can contact me @ rory_morrissey@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks for reading hope to hear from you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Hi,

I play guitar/keys and sing.. Been singing for about 6 years as one man band in pubs, and played a few weddings this year.. geographically, I wouldnt be too far...

Can you give a bit more information about what/where you intend playing, at what stage the rest of the band is at, etc etc..

regards,
    J

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 J_Keays

Hi,

Im a acoustic Guitarist/Keyboardist from Tullamore, have been playing for about 7 years, I'm into all kinds of music & would love to get back into it!

Can you give me more info regarding the music you are going to be playing?

How many other members are currently in the group & what sort of paying gigs will you be looking for?

My mail is J_Keays@yahoo.co.uk

Looking forward to hearing from you!

James

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Moved to Bands & Musicians.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Please note that per the charter, phone numbers aren't allowed. Use the site's PM facility instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 MIKETALLICA

It took a little time but we found a great singer and guitar player. Thanks to everyone who showed interest.

• Advertisement
Advertisement