Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Boot Sale

• 26-10-2010 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

Hi Guys, I remember seeing something about a car boot sale somewhere in Clare in this forum some time ago. Does anybody know of one on currently/have any details? Any info is much appreciated!

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I think there's 1 in Cratloe once a month or something like that, sorry I don't know more, there's an indoor market ever week out in Westgate (Kilrush Road)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 nadel302008

There is one every Sunday in Tuamgraney.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Ya, Tuamgraney on Sundays. There's also one in Limerick in The Barrington's car park across the road from the Absolute hotel each Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭crazyguy01

Thanks for the info everybody. I think I will give the one in Limerick a go this Sunday - based on the assumption that more people will come with cash to spend in a city!! Fingers crossed...lots of books and bits and pieces to be cleared out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Ya, Tuamgraney on Sundays. There's also one in Limerick in The Barrington's car park across the road from the Absolute hotel each Sunday.
    There use to be one in Clarecastle a few years back, what became of it?

With the amount of vacant in industrial units and open space about town I am surprised there is not more of them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement