Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need For Speed - Hot Pursuit

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

I loved Need For Speed III, had some great fun on 2 player with that. After NFS II it was my favourite racing game for shìts and giggles.

I was tempted to get this but then I found out that there's no split-screen (PC), it threw me off..............dammit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

This game is incredible, see ya later Burnout Paradise.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Been playing it since Tuesday. I have one friend who lives nearby with it and I spend pretty much all my time in the game beating his times, very addictive. Anyone want to get some gamertags together to populate our speedwalls?

Mine is 'Hairy Bowsie'.

Yeah for sure, add me. Dave7g

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

Holy crap those Hot Pursuits can get intense. Loving this game, haven't even been a cop yet.

• Advertisement

The cops might actually be better fun. Did anyone get a 24 hour online pass with their xbox versions? Mad to try it online.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭TetraxShard

This is great so far. Need people to compare times with.

360 GT: TetraxShards

• Registered Users Posts: 27,330 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Just picked it up today. Feel free to add me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

Just got the last gold on the racer side
    the final 40 mile+ race is intense, the last 5 miles your heart is in your throat

Now onto the cops.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

this game rules

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

Anyone know if Tesco are selling this cheap?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

if anyone is playin on PS3 add me. thorbarry

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Quite a nice looking game, tbh only noticed when one of the kids was playing. didnt notice when i was whizzing down mountains :eek: on 4870 can ramp up all effects and settings with 1920*1080 runs perfectly.

Liking the mario kart effect.

Defintley worth a purchase.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

Got this earlier today and playing it now.

I found out myself that Tesco are selling it for 60 so I got it in Gamestop instead for 50.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Romio00

At one time, the game was very good

• Registered Users Posts: 29,847 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Hey lads,

Loved the demo for this, thinking of getting it for Christmas. Mad for an arcadey car fix. Is this worth getting or does it get boring after a while with the same racing/chasing? Is there a good selection of cars?

Any of ye play online yet?

Thanks!

EDIT: Just read, the Dodge Viper SRT10 racer is exclusive to 360 with Dr. Pepper promotion. Is this true? The Viper is may fave car (I prefer the GTS to the SRT10 but what can ya do) and this would really wreck it for me if it's true!

Hot Pursuit devs set challenge for free DLC pack!

http://hotpursuit.needforspeed.com/post/need-speed-hot-pursuit-one-million-challenge

We're thrilled to see that a lot of you are loving Hot Pursuit as much as we are. We all knew that Autolog was something special, but you guys are proving that it's going to change racing games forever. We actually feel sort of guilty for ruining so many friendships over the last week -- with over 3 million challenges exchanged already, it's clear that all is fair when it comes to the Speedwall. So now we have a challenge for all of you! The dev team has put together a pack of 3 supercar convertibles -- the Bentley Continental Supersports Convertible, the Lamborghini Murciélago LP 650-4 Roadster , and the Dodge Viper SRT10 Convertible Final Edition. If we can get the Need for Speed Hot Pursuit launch trailer to 1 million views by December 12th, these three amazing rides will be our little holiday gift to all of you playing Hot Pursuit. The race is on!

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭opengoal

Not really a car game man myself, but picked this up after playing demo. Really good game very addictive, autolog is excellent addition.. I just cant stop trying to beat my freinds scores!!! Defo recommend.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭donfers

can everyone who has the game add me please?

My psn is nathanzx, I am a genuinely world class arcade racer gamer and I feel confident that even though I only just got the game that I'll comfortably beat any time/challenge that anyone on here sets within a few days...good game this, are we able to form a clan to go online? 4 boardsie cops would be nice, we could discuss tactics etc

• Registered Users Posts: 22 seanobs

Where can this game be bought in Dublin for the PC? Thanks in advance - Sean.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Any one on the 360, feel free to add me.

The Batman IRL

I will be on it most nights, was doing great beating friends times over the weekend, turned it on for a blast last night and get a notification that most of my times have been beaten....Friggin additive is right...Milliseconds between 1st and 2nd on some races.

So lads, how is this game holding up? Anyone getting sick of it yet?

I'm getting it for Christmas, was wondering if I should get something else instead.

My GF got me this for Christmas with the option of a test drive. Playing it last night, fantastic!!! So addicting playing against the autolog. Don't think I can hold out till Christmas to play again!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Anyone got it for PC?

game is ****ing awesome.

EA username: kdjac

Add "yitzack" another boards.ie player.

€15 on G2play.net

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

I seen in the ads for this lately has its RRP as €35,i'm just wondering if its that in shops here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

GTR63 wrote: »
    I seen in the ads for this lately has its RRP as €35,i'm just wondering if its that in shops here.

smyths have it for €35, not sure about anywhere else but i think i saw it advertised for €35 in xtravision.

Ya, thought I saw those ads wrong! Picked it up already for Christmas but had a few sneaky games. Excellent fun. New car DLC pack out as well.

Argos have it for €30.99 until Dec 24th

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Hesho

Got this yesterday, feel free to add me

Gamertag: Heshoact

• Advertisement

mailrewop wrote: »
    Argos have it for €30.99 until Dec 24th

was just on the argos website and its still marked as €48.99 but in the booklet i got today its €30.99, gonna go in tomorrow to check it out.

Advertisement