Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need For Speed - Hot Pursuit

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

gotts love photo mode:

pic.jpg

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Finally running perfect on my PC. Will be playing later

• Registered Users Posts: 29,847 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Krudler, did you press R3 for that photo or pause the game and go into photo mode? Did you upload it to the EA website?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Krudler, did you press R3 for that photo or pause the game and go into photo mode? Did you upload it to the EA website?

Paused and photo mode, its on my autolog on the site alright yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

krudler wrote: »
    gotts love photo mode:

Yeah, it turns a really irritating crash into a photo op at least :p

141780.jpg

141781.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

AIR-AUSSIE wrote: »
    Hey just got this for xmas.

Add me if you want.

PSN: jebuslives
    macman2010 wrote: »
    hey, feel free to add me, i fancy knowing how good (or bad) i am at this NFS game.:cool:

PSN username dego01
    marko93 wrote: »
    Just got this (:
    Add me? :D
    psn: marko93101
    krudler wrote: »
    Got this today if anyone wants to add me on PSN, Krudler89 is my tag, having a blast with it so far, competitive pursuits are awesome fun

added ye all,psn is testtransmission

Ton of people on PS3 here, should be able to get a good crowded race of cops and racers online!

Havn't tried online yet, do you have to level up to unlock cars or can you use cars from your career mode?

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭jc84

Ton of people on PS3 here, should be able to get a good crowded race of cops and racers online!

Havn't tried online yet, do you have to level up to unlock cars or can you use cars from your career mode?

brilliant online game, but yes you have to unlock cars as your career progresses even online, but your online score goes towards unlocking
    alternatively, you can unlock the cars for €2.50 per pack online

jc84 wrote: »
    brilliant online game, but yes you have to unlock cars as your career progresses even online, but your online score goes towards unlocking
    alternatively, you can unlock the cars for €2.50 per pack online

I'm on Exotic series at the moment in offline career. If I start online, will it be the Performance series? If so, might splash out 2.50 for a head start!

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭jc84

I'm on Exotic series at the moment in offline career. If I start online, will it be the Performance series? If so, might splash out 2.50 for a head start!

not too sure, i just bought the pack straight away, well worth it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

If your onto the exotics you should have all of the performance cars, cant believe EA sell the cars rather than unlock them how gay is that.

You get the cars quick enough and anyway one quick shunt into an oncoming van and it doesnt matter what car your in :D

dreamers75 wrote: »
    If your onto the exotics you should have all of the performance cars, cant believe EA sell the cars rather than unlock them how gay is that.

You get the cars quick enough and anyway one quick shunt into an oncoming van and it doesnt matter what car your in :D

They are selling Performance cars :eek: I can't go back to them after the exotics!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Quick question, if you have the online pass for Hot Pursuit on Xbox, can you use it for a used PS3 version since it logs you into the EA servers with the same user/pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭blaze1

tman wrote: »
    Any other xbl players looking for some autolog cannon fodder, add me!

Just started playing yesterday..

FIDSTA is the tag

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Only real gripes are the lack of split screen and the inability to skip cut scenes...

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭marko93

added ye all,psn is testtransmission
    It would appear my friends list is full. I will delete some people and add you :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Bored Accountant

Just getting into playing it now.
    psn is mod_86

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

Getting back into playing this a bit after Christmas. Add me if ye want to have someone below you on the leaderboards on PS3!

PSN: NotorietyH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

PSN: seancullen

add me plz :D

EDIT added all psn ids posted before now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭marko93

If anyone wants a race, i've posted my psn. Im not the best, but im decent :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 FatBoyKriss

good game, but little bit to short... but still nice

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭AIR-AUSSIE

I think the autolog might prolong the game a bit at least. If I haven't added anyone on this thread you're welcome to add me for some racing.

PSN jebuslives

Lads, i have a good few of ye on my autolog but I seem to be the only one playing the races????????? I'm on level 11 with both cop and racer and any race I do hasn't been raced by anyone else on my autolog. I check old races and there ye are but no new ones (not really complaing cuz I get 2000 points for topping the autolog after each race). What level are ye at atm?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Only real gripes are the lack of split screen and the inability to skip cut scenes...

Can crash 'cutscenes' be skipped? Drove me mad in burnout Paradise that they couldn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭ION08

The online, one-on-one 'interceptor' mode on this is great craic. Anyone play it on xbox live?

I'm fairly savage at it gotta say :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

Lads, i have a good few of ye on my autolog but I seem to be the only one playing the races????????? I'm on level 11 with both cop and racer and any race I do hasn't been raced by anyone else on my autolog. I check old races and there ye are but no new ones (not really complaing cuz I get 2000 points for topping the autolog after each race). What level are ye at atm?

I think I'm around level 14 with both Cop and Racer. Was playing a lot of online, and mainly playing hot pursuits and stuff in career. Have started mainly doing autolog recommendations so did a few races yesterday. Might hop into career and do some more. I tend to try and avoid the events like rapid responses and time trials where hitting a wall and stuff adds a time penalty. Drives me slight spare. I'm not great at the previews either for some reason, can never get gold on 'em.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Redbassist

The crash cut scenes are the best part!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Fnz wrote: »
    Can crash 'cutscenes' be skipped? Drove me mad in burnout Paradise that they couldn't.

I don't think so but I don't mind them so much :) It's all the other ones that are a bit irritating...

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Redbassist wrote: »
    The crash cut scenes are the best part!!

I'd rather have the option to get back to the racing immediately. I find watching slow motion crashes in the middle of a race becomes tedious after a while.

Your fondness of crashes reminded me of this: :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I'm on xbox, level 20 cop and 14 racer. Gt is the same as my user name

Advertisement