Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am I banned from education forum?

Options
  • 26-10-2010 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

Hi

I just want to know am I banned from the education forum? I know I was previously for a breach of terms and conditions. I apologised for this and have been as careful as possible from then on to not post any commercial material.

I just got forwarded a link to a thread from someone who has asked questions about a snowboard language camp that me, and my company are running. Am I allowed respond to this and give information on it? I do not want to breach conditions again so would appreciate your feedback.

I also have a company username, can I use this to reply about the camp?

Thanks
    Printer

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

Hi there. Yes you are banned from the Edu forum for spamming

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭Printer

Since this was a long time ago, can it be revoked so I can respond to people with questions? If not, can I use my company username to respond to questions about it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Hi there,

Please contact hello@boards.ie with all the relevant details and we'll see what we can do for you.

Advertisement