Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

when are they going to fix fifa 11??

Options
  • 26-10-2010 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭

the games unplayable for the best part, massive loading times, short freezes during career mode, keeps deleting my online head to head record done this twice and ofcourse clubs and replays they just seem to work when they want too (instant replays) etc etc etc

iv heard nothing about a patch, anyone have any news?? because the games a joke:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

There's a lot of bugs in the game. It definetly feels like a rushed job at times. Hope they release an update soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

There is a patch coming out for it very shortly;
    UPDATE Oct 25
    - Getting closer to the point where we can submit the patch to our first party partners;
    - We will communicate on content and release date shortly - first we need to make sure Microsoft and Sony are happy with what's in the patch;
    - Of note, I am looking at the leaderboards and, well, some of the top ranked players should expect something to happen to their accounts ASAP... something not nice at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

I got a patch update notice when I went to play Fifa. But when I installed it, it comes up that my downloaded content for Fifa is corrupted and has to be re-downloaded :mad:

Whats going on with this game :confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

my career mode is stuck on 1 game wont let me play it keeps freezing, ye that patch cant come soon enough

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

You can fix the career mode 'warming up freeze' by going forward a couple of days through the calender. Any match on the dates selected will be simulated.

Not ideal, but it works till the patch comes out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

any more news on this? EA seem to be acting like nothings up advertising new game mdes etc when they should be fixing the problems

Advertisement