Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gym for a month or two

Options
  • 26-10-2010 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭

Probably going to be moving out of galway soon but the belly is becoming something to worry about. Well on the way to a full blown beer gut.

Are there any gyms around doing trial memberships for a month or two at a reasonable price?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

You might get a deal if you explain your situation. Galway City Gym/Leisureland/Kingfisher NUI are all very good and reasonably priced.

IIRC Leisureland still do 6 weeks for €99, thats what it was when i was there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

Steyr wrote: »

IIRC Leisureland still do 6 weeks for €99, thats what it was when i was there.

That sounds like something id be after.
    Ill give them a call.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭El_Drago

Best gym in Galway is Galway City Gym.I'd join them if I were you,shouldn't be expensive either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Leisureland do 1/3/6/12 month memberships. Money well spent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

NRG do a 2 month membership as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

NRG do a 2 month membership as well.

In bohermore? I was on to them last week and they said they only do 3 and 6 month membership.Any idea how much 2 month is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

fifib wrote: »
    In bohermore? I was on to them last week and they said they only do 3 and 6 month membership.Any idea how much 2 month is?

Not 100% but my friend renewed her membership there a few weeks back and got it for 2 months. I'll try find out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭shakin

Is leisureland salthill much of a walk from eyre square?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

shakin wrote: »

A good half hour, and that's power walking.

Kingfisher NUIG don't do anything other than a full year. My gf rang them last Friday looking for a 3 month and they said no.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,492 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

shakin wrote: »

30mins max walk.

Bus leaves from bottom of the square to Salthill too pretty regular

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭shakin

short walk my arse leisureland website:D must see what the buses are like

Advertisement