Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seventh son of a seventh son

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭morcheen k

how about the 2nd son of a 2nd son?

i've had no takers yet :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17 schwegil

There's a fella in ballinasloe by the name of gerry who's the seventh son of a seventh son......i don't know if he has the cure for gout but he can bring worms back to life in his hands...... maybe it uses the same voodoo???

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 579 ✭✭✭panama

My husband spent almost a decade in the states with the docs wanting to open him up and operate. Unless you're a millionaire tis hard to be on flat of back without any earnings for 6 months after surgery.
    ,moved to Ireland and had incident whereby he couldn't straighten up or move....heard of Gerry Donoghue, butcher in Gort....My husband was sorted within less than a day of visiting Gerry Donoghue (7th son on 7th son). That was 6 years ago. 'have no idea how he healed my husband, but he did. His name is blessed many times in our household!!

I am normally very sceptical in these matters but I have heard of Gerry too and he is indeed extremely popular, I know a few people who have gone to see him with various problems (back or muscle problems etc.) who now swear by him having been relieved of their pain or ailment, and I have also seen the amount of people queuing up when passing through the town so there has got to be something in it or people wouldn't be travelling to see him from all over with their animals also.

I am only going on what I've been told I haven't been treated personaly but I would suggest anyone who is being close minded check him out first before casting doubts or being cynical.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭evil_seed

Gabriel Conneally in dunmore

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

Haa.
    I was just reading this playing a game of online poker and just got
    pocket 7s :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

evil_seed wrote: »
    Gabriel Conneally in dunmore
    I think he's a warlock.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Rachelle Loves Labradors