Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things to do

Options
  • 26-10-2010 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hey,

Just need a bit of advice, im visiting Galway in the next few days & seen as how the rain seems to be here to stay just wondering what there is to see/do when it's raining...

Obviously drinking but trying to leave that til evening/night time if possible..

Also intend on watching the Arsenal/Newcastle game tomorrow night so can anyone recommend a decent place for two girls (early 20s) to go for this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Also intend on watching the Arsenal/Newcastle game tomorrow night so can anyone recommend a decent place for two girls (early 20s) to go for this?

St James' Park.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Fionn MacCool

Hey,

Just need a bit of advice, im visiting Galway in the next few days & seen as how the rain seems to be here to stay just wondering what there is to see/do when it's raining...

Obviously drinking but trying to leave that til evening/night time if possible..

Good luck finding a pub with decent atmosphere for any English Prem game (I realise it's a cup match). Terrible fans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭recedite

• Registered Users Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

I have a tv in my bedroom...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭dolphin city

try monroes - they usually play the football and its a great pub, great food atmosphere and craic and they have live bands every night.

• Advertisement
Advertisement