Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NC2 ESB form help

Options
  • 26-10-2010 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭

We have a Firebird 90/120 or Grant Vortex 90/120 oil boiler being installed in our new build and when filling out the ''Type of Heating'' section of the NC2 form I cannot find the kW for the boiler does anyone know what I should be filling in here please

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

homer1982 wrote: »
    We have a Firebird 90/120 or Grant Vortex 90/120 oil boiler being installed in our new build and when filling out the ''Type of Heating'' section of the NC2 form I cannot find the kW for the boiler does anyone know what I should be filling in here please

The oil boiler will only use 2 or 300 watts or 0.2 or 0.3kw of electricity while operating as the oil is providing the heat energy while the electrical supply is just to operate the ignition, water pump and controls. If you put oil fired central heating i would say that will do, its just for the esb to know the electrical loading and an oil boiler is only like a couple of light bulbs, where as electrical heating would be a significant KW load.

Advertisement