Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor free phone question

Options
  • 26-10-2010 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭

Hi

About to switch to meteor with an Iphone4.

I am going onto Bill Pay connect 65 which is €55PM as an online special over a 12 month contract. It includes 700 mins and 700 texts per month with free meteor to meteor calls and texts. I will add 256MB of data for €4.99 bringing monthly charge to €59.99

The Meteor website allows you to choose a free htc wildfire or a free micro sim.

My plan is to get the htc, sell the phone and cut the sim to micro size and use in my Iphone4!!!!

The only potential flaw I can see is if I cut the sim wrong and it wont work!!
    If this happens will meteor replace the (Lost) sim????
    Would they replace it with a micro sim?

Is there any other potential flaws???

Why would I just choose a free sim over a free htc and commit to 12mths???

hope someone can help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,253 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Get the HTC, sell it on adverts, tell them you broke it after a week, they should give you a new micro sim for free, if not they will have to give you a new normal one anyway, so take a second attempt at cutting it

I got a new sim card a few weeks ago (not Irish) which was a micro sim, inside a normal sim, which was then inside a credit card sized old sim, and you chose which size you needed to break out. Not sure if they do this in Ireland yet but it is a possibility

• Registered Users Posts: 7,253 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Btw, will the Wildfire be going up on adverts?

Advertisement