Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

riding schools in NCD

Options
  • 27-10-2010 4:09am

I asked this in the equestrian forum too but I reckoned geography wise you might be able to help me more. Does anyone know of riding schools in the NCD area that are accessible by publin transport? I don't drive so this is the deal breaker for me. Don't mind going into town and out again, just as long as I can get there via public transport.

About time I got back in the saddle, gave it up when my own horse got sick and was put on rest, and since he's dead a year now I can't see him getting any better so I probably shouldn't keep waiting.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

My 4 kids go to Kilronan, between Swords and the Airport. They love it there, and they seem to cater for all abilities

I presume there is a bus service that can get you there - if not, you could always think about getting a bike ....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭dylbert

The 41, 41c and 33 will get you there.

Thanks guys, that's perfect! Got to get myself fit again, jogging just bores me sensless!

Advertisement