Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

King Size Mattress

Options
  • 27-10-2010 8:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Think our beloved mattress (ever really LOVE your bed?) is coming to end of life. Sore backs in the mornings, so looking to replace. Must be king size (5'), thinking maybe memory foam although I've no experience of them, they just seem to be the mattress de jour.

Online or bricks & mortar...

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

I recently bought a sealy true form memory mattress from bigmickey.ie (safe for work, i promise!). 199 euro for a king size, plus 7 euro to deliver country wide.
    Id definitly recommend him and his deals.
    There is mention of him in bargain alerts and he has ads on adverts.ie
    The matteress comes in a cardboard box, open it and matteress is all wrapped up like a vacuum packed sleeping bag! Ready to sleep on in 24 hours. Soft and nice to sleep on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

Are they very soft Phill106 ? Have an orthopaedic one right now & like the firmness. Also do you get very hot on them ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

iMax wrote: »
    Are they very soft Phill106 ? Have an orthopaedic one right now & like the firmness. Also do you get very hot on them ?

Kind of hard to define softness! Though when i get into it, I kind of roll into it from the edge of the bed!
    They have similar ones in various bed shops like harvey normans, so be good idea to try before you buy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭djkat

just got a mattress of big mickey and am very happy with it, he even helped me up the stairs and onto the bed, really nice guy and good a great deal

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

djkat wrote: »
    he even helped me up the stairs and onto the bed
    :eek:

:D

Advertisement