Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spare Graduation Guest Ticket??

• 27-10-2010 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Mornin, i was wondering if anybody had a spare ticket for the Graduation Ceremony this year. Maybe somebody has decided not to go to the ceremony in the RDS and could send me on the guest tickets???? I'd really appreciate it... :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭jd83

Hiya,

I graduated in 2009 for that year they didnt check tickets. One of the girls in my class brought her whole family including pets :)
    Congrats on finishing your course

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭SolarNexus

jd83 wrote: »
    Hiya,

I graduated in 2009 for that year they didnt check tickets. One of the girls in my class brought her whole family including pets :)
    Congrats on finishing your course

pets... hahah class.

I was offering mine on Facebook, sadly your too late for those. Best chance is keep asking 'round I guess. This forum is basically dead for all the use it is

Advertisement